Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

shaking hands with the opposite sex

wyre   

OdaySomali;890354 wrote:
Aaliyah,

p.s. Waad qaboowday, beryo dhoweyd aad ayaad u kululayd.

Af xumidaa ninyahow :D

guerilla   

Somalia;889534 wrote:
Clearly if a man shakes a woman's hand he will jizz in his pants....... wtf

:D

Didn't expect this in the thread!

chubacka   

Rahima;889723 wrote:
Anyhow i suggest that fellow SOLers be very careful about mocking the diin. It is one thing for us to commit the sin of shaking hands with the opposite sex but a completely different ball game to make fun of the religion.

Could not have said it better, it's shocking to see so many people think it's okay to take the mick.

chubacka   

^ Have another go Miyir, what are you trying to say?

Wadani, anyone can be an atheist or be as liberal as they like but I would have thought people have the decency not to take the mick out of religion and religious practises and then think it's funny. I find that very depressing, as we become more and more like the majority of those we live amongst and hold nothing sacred and above ridicule.

Blessed   

I'm a bit obsessed about my hands being clean so I'm glad that it's haram, could you just imagine the germs and balaayo you can pick up from a man meel walba qacanta kula jira.*shrugs*. I rarely shake hands with women too.

I shake hands with the opposite sex ONLY at job interviews. It's so daunting to explain why I shouldn't be shaking hands so I simply just shake their hand and don't give it much thought I do feel guilty afterwards though.

xabad   

Cinderella ! do you know women are dirtier and have more bacteria in general than men as some scientific study has proven.

In highschool I used to hug girls but after I got more into islam and learned it wrong i weened of it.

I started by giving high fives instead of hugs

Then fist pounds instead of high fives

Then head bonds instead of fist pounds

Truthfully women above the age of 60 I have no problem shaking hand with or even kissing out of respect.

I try my best to not shake hands with girls 15 59 but when I'm in front of many people I will shake their hand and later explain how I am not supposed to.

Narniah   

mahadcaday;905855 wrote:
In highschool I used to hug girls but after I got more into islam and learned it wrong i weened of it.

I started by giving high fives instead of hugs

Then fist pounds instead of high fives

Then head bonds instead of fist pounds

Truthfully women above the age of 60 I have no problem shaking hand with or even kissing out of respect.

I try my best to not shake hands with girls 15 59 but when I'm in front of many people I will shake their hand and later explain how I am not supposed to.

Your better off putting your hands back, and give them a big smile and just make them focus on something else. This is how I deal with those stubborn men who keep trying to shake my hands.

Blessed lol I don't shake hands with women either, I might be a lil ocd.