Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New KeydMedia Video

STOIC   

Listened for six minute only and all I heard is F.a.q.a.s.h.....the Somali language has different dialects...Was the guy making a documentary back then? Was he a journalist?

Jacpher   

^These are old footage of that ugly civil war. I don't get what someone is trying to gain re-writing that ugly chapter in our history.

Why is Oba trashing SOL with Keydmedia offensive editing of old civil war videos in here? What's going on? Don't you know SOL is a respected site? War don't post every garbage here.

Jacpher;889159 wrote:
^These are old footage of that ugly civil war. I don't get what someone is trying to gain re-writing that ugly chapter in our history.

Why is Oba trashing SOL with Keydmedia offensive editing of old civil war videos in here? What's going on? Don't you know SOL is a respected site? War don't post every garbage here.

With all respect I see more damaging material here than this video daily, how is this video any different. Let's be honest here.

STOIC   

I was more amused at the accent than the clan names ....If Oba Intention was to educate us about the past he should be fair and also post videos about the attrocities done by the other side also.Justice as substantive equitableness for all...haha

Jacpher   

^It doesn't look like you are missing any history lessons. But Oba posts them here almost the same day they are uploaded. This one got uploaded to youtube about 20 hours ago.

walaalkis;889160 wrote:
With all respect I see more damaging material here than this video daily, how is this video any different. Let's be honest here.

So you're saying Keydmedia = SOL :D :D

I don't see anyone in here that's cycling old footage of the civil war in attempt to re-write history. Yes let's be honest and show us the 'more damaging material here'.

Jacpher;889166 wrote:

So you're saying Keydmedia = SOL
:D
:D

I don't see anyone in here that's cycling old footage of the civil war in attempt to re-write history. Yes let's be honest and show us the 'more damaging material here'.

this video is similar to what fadhi kudirir in SOL argue about. enormous times there was history lessons being taught in SOL, this is visual.I am not fan of old wounds of somali past presented here and I don't advocate . Truly, why allow clan bashing in SOL and protest about videos from the past ?

stay tune, I will dig you enough threads for your entertainment

Mario B   

Jacpher;889166 wrote:
^It doesn't look like you are missing any history lessons. But Oba posts them here almost the same day they are uploaded. This one got uploaded to youtube about 20 hours ago.

Are you saying that Oba is the executive producer of Keymedia? :D

Jacpher   

^Oba is a good nomad. I can't say or suggest or hint anything remotely close to that.

Walaalkiis: I am waiting for the 'more damaging material' where SOL goes to interview the victims of the civil in order to spin the story to their clan liking.

Jacpher;889159 wrote:

I Think its interesting that Keydmedia uses this footages to derail the jubbaland process.

STOIC;889162 wrote:
I was more amused at the accent than the clan names ....If Oba Intention was to educate us about the past he should be fair and also post videos about the attrocities done by the other side also.Justice as substantive equitableness for all...haha

Bro me educating people is just hypocrisy when i dont know so much.