Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

NGONGE   

^^ Oscar's was from a couple of yards out of the centre circle, saaxib (not the edge of the box). He had a player infront of him and the calculation needed to look at the position of the keeper, watch out for the players around him and direct an accurate shot from that distance were pretty complex.

- Suarez's goal involved managing to control, move, change feet, drop a shoulder and evade a keeper all whilst also keeping in mind the defender that was breathing down his neck (very FEW park people can do what he did there).

- Ibra's was opportunistic and involved some amazing quick thinking. The rest however was all a HIT IN HOPE thing. He could not see what the keeper was going to do or if the defenders were fast enough to block it, etc. (good goal when it came off but NOT better than either of the other two). Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

I thought you meant the Oscar goal vs Juve. Do you mean the one vs Shakhtar? If so, that nowhere near as good as Ibra's. The goal was infront of him :D

All goals are opportunistic. Ibra had a picture in his head. He wasn't facing the goal and ad to rely on that picture and excute with enough pace on the ball to get it in.

Ask your younger brother and tell me what he things :D

NGONGE   

^^ My younger brother is like you, saaxib. Gets excited over old age tricks. As for pictures in heads and the Alan Hansen nonsense, I still say it is much more opportunistic than the other two (and I'll add that the skill level required is of a lesser value). But you have an "ingrees" mentality when it comes to football and this stuff will always dazzle you. Naga daa dee.

N.O.R.F   

So an overhead executed with your back to goal from 30 yeards out is a lesser skill than lobbing the keeper from 30 yards out while facing the goal and the ball is already bouncing? :D :D

War naga daa dee :D

Waa sidaan sheegey. Bahasha waligaa maad ciyaarin :D

NGONGE   

^^ Of course it is. In one, your back is to everything and you hit in the hope that what you intended is going to take place. In the second, you actually know EXACTLY what you're doing and there is no "hope" involved.

bahasha maan ciyaarin the way you play it (running around like a headless chicken) lakin waan aqaana sida loo ciyaaro iyo the artistic value of different goals. You get dazzled by "holy grails" of park football. Wax fahan.

p.s.

Zlatan tried another this weekend and it didn't come off.

Here, lets have peace:

higuita.gif

N.O.R.F   

Ibra knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He just needed to execute it correctly and he did which made it spectacular. Oscar's was more routine yes and the chance he would get it right was more in his favour. Any decent player can do what he did. Not many can do what Ibra did. Thats why Ibra's goal is better (wax fahan). Scoring a goal that has a lesser chance of success is better than one that has more of a cance of success (a tap in isn't as good a 30 yard shot which isn't as good as a 30 yard over head kick). Beside, you're inadvertently agreeing with me.

May there be peace :D