Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Who Are the Leaders of the Juba Project?

Daqane   

Odey;888833 wrote:
Yes he is involved albeit behind the scenes, so is the Prime Minister who made his statement today. Do your research on that. Bottom line is this, there is a concerted effort by the Government(which has climbed down from its previous position and now working within the constitution) and the locals(who have also climbed down from their opposite position and want to have Somali solution) to create something long lasting that has the local suport. Something is cooking as we speak, so how about you let them do their thing?.

Indeed this is the best and most sensible thing to do, we should definetly not play into kenya's hands, and as for this men that have been termed leaders of the process most are either actively indebted to kenyan goverment parastatals or are being funded for their March 2013 runs for re-election, neither are they independent in name or reality, but all they are providing is a fifth column for the kenyan NSIS, when the issue of the sea demarcation starts bubbling up let us see what will be said then...

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;888841 wrote:
Somalia..pretty soon, you would think your own shadow is HAG.

It once was, did I tell you I met USC member nr 25, wallahi iyo billahi, so when he stood next to me, and we shared shadows, it was indeed a HAG shadow.

He had a membership card, so if it's fake or not, that's not my problem...

Che is being sarcastic , and a bit silly here.

President Hassan has realized that this project is deeply popular with the locals , and no one can demagogue to get in the way of the genuine desires of Kismayo people. The news I am getting today is better than the one I had received few days ago .

Professor Abtigiis , could you validate the good news :D ? That the president is now supportive of the Jubba initiative? And that my big foot brothers are on their way to claim the throne of Kismayo :D (this one is a joke waryaaya)?

Jacpher   

Che: Perhaps a better question would be why the secessionists clocking overtime in SOL to redefine Kismaayo? So much noise is coming from XX & Carafaat whenever Kismaayo is mentioned. Why would SNM cult pay so much attention to what goes down in the South? Ma qabiil baa meesha idinka soo galay?

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;888860 wrote:
Che is being sarcastic , and a bit silly here.

President Hassan has realized that this project is deeply popular with the locals , and no one can demagogue to get in the way of the genuine desires of Kismayo people. The news I am getting today is better than the one I had received few days ago .

Professor Abtigiis , could you validate the good news
:D
? That the president is now supportive of the Jubba initiative? And that my big foot brothers are on their way to claim the throne of Kismayo
:D
(this one is a joke waryaaya)?

Are you saying the president was in deep water and got himself out? (oh thank you Oba) :D :D :D

bjb06.jpg

Our secession brothers made some investment in our government in the hope to influence our politics :D

They are finding out , they are day late and dollar short , as the sayings goes :D

Jacpher you cant have it both ways say Somaliland is part of Somalia, and Somalilanders should not comment on Somalia issues miyanu kala tagnay mise waxba iskugu ka ya jira wali:D

Odey   

I cant blame him for wanting to chill. I know for a fact those offices are highly stressful!. Chill out MR P

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;888874 wrote:
Jacpher you cant have it both ways say Somaliland is part of Somalia, and Somalilanders should not comment on Somalia issues miyanu kala tagnay mise waxba iskugu ka ya jira wali:D

So you are abondoning your secessionism and embracing Somalia unity? Hadaba yaan lagaa maqal wax Somaliland la yidhaa for it doesn't exist in the world map. XX is born again wadani unionist :D