Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Who Are the Leaders of the Juba Project?

While a lot of time and energy has been wasted accusing the president of being tribalist (yesterday's hero, today's villian), however little we do know about the men running the Juba project. The best we get is 'it's local inhabitants forming Jubaland' . That might be true but every entity has leader(s). The only figure we know is Madoobe. Who else is part of the process?

Apo...You and I already discussed this:D

@che, why is it important for you? What is behind your inquisitive project?

I Personally believe, those supporting it and those against it, do so on pure tribal reasons, ee what do u think?

Apophis you are correct he can call it his home because of his tribe, but he is still a foreign official.

People behind the Jubbaland project

Axmed Madoobe leader of the raskambooni movement

Yusuf Haaji Kenyas defense minister

Barre ilyaas advisor of the Kenyan prime Minister raila odinga

Farax macalin Kenyas deputy parliament speaker

Gandi former Somali defense minister

Maxbuub the general secretary of IGAD

SHar'marke..What tribal motivation do I have?

"why is it important for you? What is behind your inquisitive project?"

Is this really serious question. Just consequential project for Somalia and you ask why is it important?

Apo....When the original tribal lands namely Somaliland and Puntland were formed, we knew the men behind each project and their ambitions. I don't doubt enjoy legitimacy among their people but who are they?

XX...I think it's given Kenya has more influence than even Somali Government. There's gotta more people there?

I don't care if the president names monkeys to run this place, at least it's the president. Truelly disgraceful for the communities of of this region to value some foreigners above their president

The problem with Jubbaland its not about creating a state its about how its going to be constructed and by whom ofcourse the people from those regions have every right to have their own state as the constitution of Somalia clearly says two regions or more can be their own federal state. But its the first experiment ever what we have in the Juba regions is Alshabaab is still there,, there are foreign troops there and there are several militias allied to the Amisom forces. And a huge involvement from IGAD jubbaland became an east african project as it seems. Its the first kind of state building in south central Somalia Puntland and Galmudug were established way before there was a Somali government so it all new and not easy no one knows what to expect and how it will end.

Somalia   

Clearly it's not run by HAG that's for sure, and lets keep it that way. HAG is attempting to ruin the peaceful process and I think Che (of Clan still unknown land but indicated) is stirring up trouble, of course we know who is running it, Ras Kamboni and Kenya.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;888793 wrote:
Apophis you are correct he can call it his home because of his tribe, but he is still a foreign official.

Shamefull!

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;888793 wrote:

Granted they are involved due to the fact that this region is also their tribal regions in the same way as a chap from Kilika shanaad of Hargeisa family continues to play a part in Somaliland.What you are doing here is a veiled attack on a specific family even though you already know the movement is much bigger than that and involves communities from Gedo, Jubba and other areas including Lower Shabelle. Brother I dont appreciate your attempt to create divisions here amongst communites.

Grow up

Oday who are the people who are involved from gedo can you name them, is general diini involved to

Where did i say its wrong or right that they are involved i just named the people who are pushing the Jubbaland agenda and the politicians who are behind it.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;888825 wrote:
Oday who are the people who are involved from gedo can you name them, is general diini involved to

Where did i say its wrong or right that they are involved i just named the people who are pushing the Jubbaland agenda and the politicians who are behind it.

Yes he is involved albeit behind the scenes, so is the Prime Minister who made his statement today. Do your research on that. Bottom line is this, there is a concerted effort by the Government(which has climbed down from its previous position and now working within the constitution) and the locals(who have also climbed down from their opposite position and want to have Somali solution) to create something long lasting that has the local suport. Something is cooking as we speak, so how about you let them do their thing?.