Sign in to follow this  
Nur

We Are Pawns For What We Write.

Nur   

Nomads

I received the following PM from a Nomad and I was moved, so much that I wanted to share with you all (Identity Not Disclosed)

a Sorry Nomad wrote:
Salamun Alaykum,

I have written certain things/Threads that I am not pleased of in the past. I was confused at the time. I needed help, but I was not getting the help I needed and with that, I wrote certain things against Islam which I think will result in me going to Hell. Subhanallah!

I ask Allah to forgive me and I am worried wallahi that what I wrote will be used against me.

Since you're the Moderator, can you delete the Threads I wrote in the past if I give you the link to each one?

Please, dear brother help me.

My Answer:

Wa Aleykumu Salaam Wa rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I am indeed very happy and Allah is even happier than I am for your reproach and repenting, I pray Allah forgive you and allow me to share this exchange to be used as an advice for others.

Rest Assured that Allah is forgiving and kind, no one can extend that kind of clean slate except Allah SWT.

وما مِن كاتبٍ إلا سَتَبقى ***** كتابتُهُ وإن فَنيتْ يَداهُ

فلا تَكتُب بكفِّكَ غيَر شيءٍ ***** يسُرُّكَ في القيامةِ أن تَراه

Nur

Apophis;888428 wrote:
Will I be banned if I say
"I do not believe it for one second a true atheist has been "turned" around?"
Besides, this is the kind of thing theists like to openly celebrate so no need for privacy.

Why is it hard for you to believe there is a possibility of a atheist reverting to Islam? He/she isn't the only one, many have reverted before this person. (I don't mean on this forum but in general)

Apophis;888438 wrote:
Do you not find it funny that all the theists swallowed the story with no call whatsoever for proof? If someone makes a claim, I say
show me the evidence
and not
you said it so it must be true
. SOLers need to be more like AB&AP of the ABAP coalition. Think critically!

There is a possibility but i'm going by his credibility and seeing he's a God fearing muslim man. He asked the member for permission in his message you can clearly read it above.

guerilla   

Apophis;888438 wrote:
Do you not find it funny that all the theists swallowed the story with no call whatsoever for proof?

No, I don't. It's depressing.

Nur   

Malika & Blue sis

Jazaakumaa Allahu Kheiran for your kind words.

Alpha B.

Identity of writer is withheld ( Sorry Nomad) is assigned pseudo-name, and it was with a request for permission.

Al Kamaalu Lillaah

Nur