Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Should pro-Alshabaab views be banned on SOL?

NGONGE   

oba hiloowlow;888759 wrote:
sxb jubboyinka ba ku qafiiftay concentrate on Somali Galbeed instead and let the real reer jubbas solve the kismaayo issue

Adna ma wixi Abwaan baad wada? A true nationalist Somali who keeps sending the Somali Galbeed guys back home whenever they disagree with him? Naga daaya dee. :D

Waar Somali Galbeed needs them more, the real Kismaayo folks should resolve the jubbaland issue why should a man from Qoraaxey bark the loudest, just wrong. I've seen the jubbaland ogs they are macquul and make sense, compare Apo,Haatu with Zack and Abtigiis. :D

Back to the topic should pro Alshabaab views be banned no the same way Amisom views shouldn't be banned, every one is entitled to his own opinion we live in a free world.

NGONGE;888769 wrote:
^^ I am with you on this. But then again, I never ever claim to be a Somali nationalist.
:P

I dont think Oba claims to be a Somali nationalist i yet have to see a true Somali nationalist.

Apo.....In the words of Rumsfield, there are lot of known unknowns and unknown knowns. One would have hoped this process was done in the light of day.

NGONGE...Abtigiis has abused his Somali weekly pass and need to be shipped back or cameled back I guess:D

XX...You are true nationalist though bit conflicted at times.

Maaddeey   

NGONGE, Shabaab markey meesha ka bexeen kufsi baahsan ayaa meelihii ay qabsadeenoo dhan ka dhacay; Xamar, Marko, Kismaayo, iwm. Adigana waxaad u ololeyneysay in cawaantan waddanka qabsadaan "wax walba ayaa Shabaab ka fiican" ayaad lahayd, sidaa darteed, wixii dhib ah oo dhacaqayb libaax baad ku yeelanaysaa, siiba hablaha la kufsado oo marwooyin ku jiraan!.

Maaddeey   

NGONGE, Shabaab markey meesha ka bexeen kufsi baahsan ayaa meelihii ay qabsadeenoo dhan ka dhacay; Xamar, Marko, Kismaayo, iwm. Adigana waxaad u ololeyneysay in cawaantan waddanka qabsadaan "wax walba ayaa Shabaab ka fiican" ayaad lahayd, sidaa darteed, wixii dhib ah oo dhacaqayb libaax baad ku yeelanaysaa, siiba hablaha la kufsado oo marwooyin ku jiraan!.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;889495 wrote:

Waan aqbalay, saaxib. Inta dhib iyo danbi ah ay qoladan cusub galaan aniga igu qor. Shabab iyo waalidood uun naga daa.

Sakata   

Hands-down Che-Guevara backedup his argument with actual facts, on the other hand My uncle here wants to take a victory walk without getting into ring, waan qanjaruuftay, degahaan kagaraacat, is all I hear is blah blah blahs and then bacaac ....

Abwaan   

War Al-Shabaab baad ka hadlaysaa, SOL miyaa awalba nidaam yaaley koox baa ku baashaasha, ayaantaan waaba la sii fasaxay after Xasan Sh. Maxamuud madaxweyne noqday, Saacidna PM noqday. Malla isku ciyaaraa? Barbarkay ka baxdaa waa bakayle qaleen!