Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A powerful speech

Somalia   

A very powerful speech by an Jubbaland supporter.

He pressed good points, I am afraid this administration has put itself in a bit of a pickle. Xaaji, why are people occupied and hell bent on stopping Jubbaland State of Somalia?

He made some good points about how a federal Somalia should be constructed but he also paranoid thinking that there are people out there to get him. Also a very supportive audience there as for you're question i don't think people are against Jubbaland they just don't know what they can expect that's all.

This sort of speech of inciting clanism using Qabiil and Qabyaalad as a vehicle to gain power doesn't belong in today age when SOmali people want to go forward. He belongs to the warlordism era.

Rahima   

This is why a greater Somalia will never work so long as we have federalism built on clan (as interpreted by Somalis) politics.

Suldaanka;887872 wrote:
This sort of speech of inciting clanism using Qabiil and Qabyaalad as a vehicle to gain power doesn't belong in today age when SOmali people want to go forward. He belongs to the warlordism era.

Rich. Coming from a secessionists who's whole ideology is based on the SNM clan, its unique mugging under Siyad Barre. When you start owning up to the clanishness of your cause, one will take your group seriously...

Xaaji Xunjuf;887870 wrote:
^^ Hey dukey easy why you attacking me i don't mind my friend as long as the train keeps on riding and you know the destination than its all fine with me.

I see XX, is changing his tune, he was so sure of himself a few weeks back and had a deep conviction in the IRRIR agenda. Its a welcome development. Adeer Jubaland is coming, Ismael Omar Gulleh, Xasan Shiekh & Faisal Warreb can do nothing but be spectators.

Somalia   

Rahima;887879 wrote:
This is why a greater Somalia will never work so long as we have federalism built on clan (as interpreted by Somalis) politics.

Federalism is optional, if you don't want it, don't take it.

Article 49

(6) Based on a
voluntary
decision, two or more regions may merge to form a Federal Member State.

Abwaan   

Lol@XX...maxaad dad iskaga ciyaaraysaa? Malaha cunsuriyaddii iyo qabyaaladdii aad 21 sano akhrineysey baad rabtaa in 6 bilood lagu bareejeeyo oo lagu soo gaaro. Ma is weydiiseen horta hadal Somaliland lagu weerarayo in XX title-ka uu Powerful ka dhigay ay run ka tahay?:D XX halkaas ka sii wad. Duke and co xoogaa bay kaa sokeeyaan oo sidee Abdiweli wax u waayey bay ka tahay dad baa run ka moodi doona Kismaayo ayaan maamulkeeda taageereynaa. Horay maxay ugu taageeri waayeen haddii tabi run tahayna?

Abwaanoow anigu sudaanta ma keenin abwaanow maxaad iga dusha saaraysa sidan sheegey ninku xogaha buufis wu qabay waxna run wa ka sheegey dhanka federalismka iyo inu cadalaad rabo.

Rahima   

General Duke;887881 wrote:
I see XX, is changing his tune, he was so sure of himself a few weeks back and had a deep conviction in the IRRIR agenda. Its a welcome development. Adeer Jubaland is coming, Ismael Omar Gulleh, Xasan Shiekh & Faisal Warreb can do nothing but be spectators.

It shouldn't even be an option- Somalis are unable to apply it appropriately. All it is doing is extending qabiil politics and hatred.