Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Gobalada Dalka Somalia - Halkaan kabaro

Xaaji Xunjuf;887862 wrote:
Wax indhahayga soo jiita anigu meesha kuma arkin.

Sanaag waxad mooda inay uur leedahay iyo timo been been ah wa suxul baruur assal ah.

:mad: Hadalkaas waa balan in aan gole kugu keenaa waa hadii xaal ku qabto ?

Akhlaaqdii maxaa ku dhacay, miyaanan hablaha Soomaaliyeed laga xishoon jirin? waar nimanyahaw wax iskula hadha.

Macalinka: Danbi walba oo hablahaa loo gaysto ogoow inaad aduun iyo aakhiraba wax ku leedahay!

Coofle   

Saxansaxo;887874 wrote:
It looks like a wedding. I know some of the girls and they dont hail from the regions they are representing. Not that it matters if they do hail from there or not. Thats why I think its more likely a wedding plus Awdal looks like the bride and stands out from the rest. The two young girls she's holding hands with are probably close family. Nice picture though loving the hiddo iyo dhaqan clothes. . Did u get this on facebook or is it on a somali website?

I have seen this picture on Facebook and according to the comments this is a wedding for the Awdal girl and the rest are her friends being minxiisado and just to add flavor to the wedding each one was assigned to a gobol not necessarily where she hails from.

According to comments also the girl is an engineer, Rarely we see Somali girls in this feild...

^^ Okay thats creative she did something different. A unifying thought indeed. I knew it had to be something along those lines because the ones I know in the picture are not the type to get into a beauty pageant. True said, there are few girls in that field MashaAllah hopefully with time more girls would also choose that path.

Macallinka: I really hope you have asked permission to publish this wedding photo.

Macallinka;887585 wrote:
293760_377473182335977_1168487123_n.jpg

dhanka bidix kasoo bilaaw: (Shabeelada dhexe, Sanaag, Hiiraan, Waqooyi galbeed, Bari, Awdal, Bakool, Togdheer, Gedo, Shabeelada hoose, Sool, Nugaal)

nice picture, never have seen one like this on the net. Bal intee kasoo xadey ?

Malika   

I see young girls - some very young,probably in their early teens - raagu maa xishoodaan, belayo idhii kuu dacee waxkastaa dareer baa kuu dadineysaa..uff.

Malika;889557 wrote:
I see young girls - some very young,probably in their early teens - raagu maa xishoodaan, belayo idhii kuu dacee waxkastaa dareer baa kuu dadineysaa..uff.

lool Say that again please ;) I really like your accent dhareer baa iga socoda hearing that accent lol.

@ Complicated sidee ku leeyahay danbigaas bal iga dhaadhici? Anigu masawirin, sawirna ma ka soo xadin......bal iga dhaadhici sida aan danbi kulahaan karo adoo raali ah?

Abwaan   

Malika;889557 wrote:

lol...I have to agree with Malika, ceeb baa ka dhacday meeshan. War gabdhahan yar yar ee aad dhali kartaan iska daaya.:D