Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Universal debate on Jubbaland and Kismaayo

Haatu   

Abwaan;887783 wrote:
If you are against maamul beeleed we are on the same side. I never supported it and was always against that. This Dude, The Zack supports it and he does not deny that he is from Ethiopia and claims inuu Kismaayo ka xigo ninka Jilib jooga, haddii ay daacad kaa tahay maad gefkaas aragtid?

Sxb, firstly, you think for a colonial mindset. I believe in Soomaaliweyn, hence I don't recognise the fake artificial borders; so I believe every Somali has a right to every inch of Soomaaliweyn. That said, IF Zack said that, then he's wrong. Secondly, on the issue of J/land, only the inhabitants of JUbboyinka have the final say, not anyone else whether they be from Harar or Balambala, but that doesn't mean they can't voice their opinion.

Waa ibtilo markuu Xaaji Xunjuf uu xaqqa arko Abwaanaa uu ka indha tiran yahey :D

Abwaan   
:D Haatu cayaarta xaqa ha laga daayo. XX waa nin xaalkiisa Ilaah ogyahay ee yuusan isku keen dirin. I respect your Somaliweyn vision but tii yarayd marka hore aan isku keenno. Jawaab kale oo aad Zack siin lajayd bal iisheeg markii uu yiraa Abwaan baan Kismaayo ka xigaa because of qabiil,

Haatu   

Abwaan, Zack waa galti aan la xalaaleyn soo mar hore maan dhihin? :D War weligii Godeey Koonfur uma dhaafin siduu Kismaayo u sheegan karaa? That said, you have no stake in Kismaayo too :D

XX, anagu Kikuyu iyo Amxaar buu naga dhigey ee adiguse muxuu kaa dhigi doonaa tolow? :D

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;887792 wrote:
Abwaan inyar bu u jira inu yidha Xaajiguna Somali maha:D

Oo adigaaba mar hore ka baxay. Ma illowdey? Mise hadda waad ka soo noqotay. Xaflad welcme back baan kuu tuuri if you are back.:D

The Zack   

I am glad we settled this. People ( and yes I mean clan) from small parts of Mudug and parts of Galgaduud should start focusing on their small enclaves. They have been in Shabeele and Jubbooyinka illegally with their disturbing warlords. Abwaan needs to fix his home before showing his weak hate against the people of Jubbaland.

Abwaan   

Haatu;887793 wrote:
Abwaan, Zack waa galti aan la xalaaleyn soo mar hore maan dhihin?
:D
War weligii Godeey Koonfur uma dhaafin siduu Kismaayo u sheegan karaa? That said, you have no stake in Kismaayo too

XX, anagu Kikuyu iyo Amxaar buu naga dhigey ee adiguse muxuu kaa dhigi doonaa tolow?

loool@Galti...okey marka anigu isaga iyo Abtigiis haddii ay nabad ku joogayaan waa ok laakiin markay isku dayaan inay qabiil nagu soo galaan inay Godey ka yimaadeen waa la xasuusin.:D

Haatu naga daa anigu adiga iyo inta kale meelna idiinma saarin. Kismaayona ma sheeganayo, mana u soo socdo wax aan vacation ahayn.

Abwaan   

The Zack;887799 wrote:
I am glad we settled this. People ( and yes I mean clan) from small parts of Mudug and parts of Galgaduud should start focusing on their small enclaves. They have been in Shabeele and Jubbooyinka illegally with their disturbing warlords. Abwaan needs to fix his home before showing his weak hate against the people of Jubbaland.

Galti dhibka jooji.:D

Jacpher   

From watching this debate, I learned Muqdisho is a “liberal" place oo qof walba ka taliyo. :D

Ninka ku doodaya Kismaayo Xamaraa looga talinaa hadii kale Utangaa la tagaa waaqica Soomaliya ka jira lama socdo. Cabdirashiid got it right when said the dude war ma hayyo.

STOIC   

It seems there is some puzzlement about the government stand on this issue. Having watch the video clip I came away from watching all this that AT&T clan has some stake in the city so is many other clans (including Farole clan).AT&T clan (on the back of Kenyan Government Armour) wants to form a federal state, but the government is blocking it. The government is not showing tactical flexibility of allowing them to form their state just like many other Somali federal state.The government is saying our policy is a policy of protecting the interest of all clans.Is the government really honest in making the play-field plain for everyone? Is the government concern of the blindly violent and flamboyant one-time Alshabab supporter Ahmed madobe real?Is there possibility that the Madobe guy can repackage himself as a shrewd politician and lead all clans that reside in this city? The conflict seems deeply rooted in mistrust of the current Somali government, which people like AT&T clan sees as a Mogadishu clan sponsor.If an administration is formed today will all other clans take part of it? Will the state answer to the central government? I guess my question is who is the enemy? The central government or the president clan? Is it correct to say whatever the central government wants it would be better to say that it is not for national interest, but for one clan hegemony? Bloody Istuubidh Somali clan politics