Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

^ the constitution doesn't say don't fly to the moon but we can't lol. What it does say is that two or more regions can form their own federal states. If their are serious about this not sense, let appoint people to hargeisa, garowe, taleex and southern galkacyo.

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;934700 wrote:
^ the constitution doesn't say don't fly to the moon but we can't lol. What it does say is that two or more regions can form their own federal states. If their are serious about this not sense, let appoint people to hargeisa, garowe, taleex and southern galkacyo.

I think they will do that as soon as the finish the regions vacated by Al Shabaab. They already appointed admins for Hiiraan, Bay, Bakool, Lower and Middle Shabbele's, Gedo. Coming weeks they will appoint an admin for Lower and Middle Jubba.

Followed by Galmudug and Mudug. This would mean the end of Ahlu Sunna Ya Jammaca, Ximan iyo Xeeb, Galmudug, the end of the division between Northers and Southers Galkacyo and Mudug. And a return to normallacy, inshallah kheyr. Tusbaxii kala daatay, dib ayaa la iskugu toliyaa.

Abtigiis;887332 wrote:
Sadly, it is now becoming clear that President Hassan is pushing a dangerous clan agenda in Kismayo. He is calling IGAD headquarters claiming a colonel of X clan has stopped his mission to Jubba. This is shameful. A president talking about clans to foreign countries, but at the same time talking about sovereignty. It is clear he is beholden to HAG ideology and is using Gabbal's revolution clan as a 'condom'. This is not going to work. In the coming hours, press releases will be made by Axmed Madoobe and Faroole and it looks another civil war is on the offing. Even Iley is going to be mobilized. I mean if Abdi Aynte and the kids of Abdiqasim can put clan agenda before the nations unity, let us see who will lose somalia if it ceases to exist.

The only way to stop somalia from disintegrating is to urgently impeach President Hassan.

Lemme re-play this song 1 more time that i am listen to currently..i.e., welcome to the jungle (link

) !! Its making more sense now after reading Abti's shyte!! LOOL. Abti...dont be a hater and take this from a pure dc!! walaahi. Coz, now you r acting like a kkk/nazi clanish bos!! for real.

me, i hate this mofo to...but what i hate worst is, when one somali clan migrates from another region of somaliweeyen land, invades another region and commits a holocaust...that aint kol for sure. It stinks to hi-heaven.

AND THAT'S BASICALLY WHATS HAPPENING IN KISMAYO NOW!! A CLAN FROM WESTERN SOMALIWEEYN INVADING ANOTHER REGION DUE TO GREED AND POWER BUILDING!!

What i dont understand why our Social Science-grade sistas/homies, always ugu naageeyaan for whoever is paying them some change! That aint kol. Basically, yall selling your soul to the devil. If i remember correctly Abti, about six months ago, you was for somaliweeyn unity. However, now i see that you got hooked up with this murders and know u releasing nothing but hot air from both sides! ce la vie.

Plz pple, stay with the big pic & never sell your soul to the devil. Its aduunyo and we here only for a limited time. Just, do +ve things that dadku aye ku xusaan...plz

For those still confused about the demographics of Jubbaland region , you should read "Through Jubaland to the Lorian Swamp: An Adventurous Journey of Exploration" By Ignatius Nicolas Dracopoli

Mario B   

Naxar Nugaaleed;934700 wrote:
^ the constitution doesn't say don't fly to the moon but we can't lol

So you're another who can't disagree with the gist of my comment.:D You just being pedantic.

Carafaat   

Haatu;934640 wrote:
But IGAD isn't. This is a locally owned process which IGAD was forced to support after the Somali government refused.

IGAD, you mean Kenya and the Somali-Kenyan Officer at the IGAD secretariat?

Mario B   

Apophis;934727 wrote:
Write like an adult and you might receive an adult response. It's not 2003.

That is Rudy Diiriye speak, perfectly comprehensible. The brother has been keeping it real since 2003, so no need to hate.:D

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;934745 wrote:
For those still confused about the demographics of Jubbaland region , you should read
"Through Jubaland to the Lorian Swamp: An Adventurous Journey of Exploration" By Ignatius Nicolas Dracopoli

Don't tell them that Xiin. We settlers remember :D

Fascinating story the Wardey though.