Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Chimera   

xiinfaniin;887452 wrote:
Chimera, you are not a tribal person. We know you long enough in these boards to know that.

I have not given up on this president yet. But it is my opinion that he is not only wrong on Kismayo , but he is also bordering becoming a tribal leader based on his attitude toward the pending new admin, which has been in the works well before president Hassan come to office.

It is also astonishing Abwaan, walaalkiis , Eng. Cadde, whom I assume are more supportive of the president than most, do not see president's folly on display with respect to Kismayo.

To be honest Xiin, I think this situation goes beyond mere 'Kismayo politics', there is something much bigger at stake here behind the scenes. Until there is clear-cut evidence of his 'clannist pedigree' then I will stay the course and support the new government. Its the only one we have, there is no alternative. The international community knows this and the president knows this.

He would not risk his reputation if something big wasn't at stake.

Chimera   

Abtigiis;887467 wrote:
Chimera!!!!!! Which Prime Minister?! The one in the side pocket of Hassan?! The condom?!

LOL, and here I thought Duke had vindicated the PM based on his new cabinet with almost no 'dumb-jadiids'.

Abtigiis   

Chimera, what would constutute "a clear evidence"? And why do you make assertions based on assumptions, when we are offering opinions based on information?

Abwaan, if Saaciid is a PM, then I am the foreign Minister!

Chimera   

Abtigiis;887473 wrote:
Chimera, what would constutute "a clear evidence"? And why do you make assertions based on assumptions, when we are offering opinions based on information?

News articles? Press-releases? Photographic corroboration? We heard lots of tales about that sick bast@rd Mr. White Eyes being part of the delegation, and not a single picture to support this claim despite half of the country's media being in that same city on the same day.

Abwaan;887469 wrote:
Waryaa Abtigiis siyaasadda Soomaaliya waad ku khafiiftay ee dhibkaaga nagala bax. Kilinka 5aad iyo Ileygaaga ceyrceyrso.
:D

Usheeg walaaalkeyn somaliyeed, he has gobal ka weyn jubboooyinka that's need addressing.

Walaahi kismaayo will be another kilinkii 5 .

ummadeena dhibka heysto waa been Iska dhaadhicaan. This goverment is weak and I disagree with everything

but don't you think he has to do his job by protecting Somali interest before Kenya .

He spoke of saying this Somali problem , let the Somali people have dialogue , people in jubboooyinka don't need to have

kenya goverment ,but they should have parliament members to do the job for them

Was the whole reason elders picked best of your clans, Wixii dhacay in the passed should not be repeated only more suffering

Abtigiis   

I can tell you Indhacadde and Goobaanle were not in the mission President Hassan sent to Kismayo. That was a big lie. But there are many truths that we spoke here which you do not want to believe. We understand your caution, but also try to imagine our situation!

Jacpher   

I don't understand why Gabbal's block remain mum on the issue of Jubbaland formation. Between the three gobol, they make up close to the majority if not the single majority clan yet they aren't voicing any opinion. I'm sure by now we would have heard from Gabbal and co. Reerka ma PM baa lagu aamusiyay mise dhinacba lug beey kula jiraan. :D

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;887454 wrote:
I want Abwaan, Eng.Cadde, Walaalkiis to at least try to answer these questions.

Waryaa xiin,Sharif handled Hiiraan quite well. You remember Abdifatax Afrax who was heavily supported by Ethiopia ridiculed Abdiweli and said that the government does not control Hiiraan, a day after Abdiweli's visit. President Sharif called him and told let us focus on security now and reminded him that different clans reside this reached and that he should wait a good opportunity to hold an inclusive meeting. In the meantime he was made the governor with deputies from other local clans and case was closed. Abwaan thinks that similar approach should be followed in Jubbooyinka. I don't mind maamul goboleed but now is not the right time. Maamul gacan-ku-rimis ah oo Kenya dabada ka wadato xal waara ma keenayo. Kenya is on it is own over here, forget this AMISOM card ee beenta ah ee laguu ciyaarayo. The security council refused to pay the cost of their maraakiibta dagaalka just yesterday!

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;887477 wrote:
I can tell you Indhacadde and Goobaanle were not in the mission President Hassan sent to Kismayo! That was a big lie!

Ad I can tell you that the HAG dacaayad which you created in SOL and other cantarabaqash spread over mostly here in SOL are also lie.:D

Raamsade   

Jiritaanka HAG waa wax hubaal ah. Anaa ka mid ah oo Afhayeen u ah HAG. Kii weydiimo haaysta, soo daayso. Jawaabo ku qanacdi waad heli.

And what is this nonsense about "Kismaayo/Jubba admin" or "Jubba people?" There is no admin in the works unless you consider the machinations of A. Madoobe's Raas Kambooni as representing the interest of all concerned. If this oft-mentioned admin is the real deal, give us details. What's its structure, where will it rule, who will lead it, how will it distribute power among the dozen or so clans who settle the Jubba regions?

Similarly, who are these "people" of Jubba regions? Last I checked Somalis in Jubba region were at each other's throats and distrustfull. How on earth did folks who were implacable foes mere few months ago all of the sudden unite? While we're at it, how can Xiinfaniin and Abtigiis stand on the same side on this issue? Xiin was kidnapping Abtigiis in Garowe and Bossasso and handing him over to Melez Zenawi only few years ago. Now they're claiming to have found their long lost kab iyo lax. This is pure political opportunism. These people are united by transient political opportunities. When these opportunities or their manufactured enemy dissipates, as it eventually will, they'll be at each other's throats once again. Which is all the more reason you need an impartial party like the central government, which is comprised of all clans, to protect the interests of all Somalis. You can entrust the welfare of the nation to people who have no principles.

Yunis   

Jacpher;887480 wrote:
I don't understand why Gabbal's block remain mum on the issue of Jubbaland formation. Between the three gobol, they make up close to the majority if not the single majority clan yet they aren't voicing any opinion. I'm sure by now we would have heard from Gabbal and co. Reerka ma PM baa lagu aamusiyay mise dhinacba lug beey kula jiraan.
:D

Jacpher - waa ku sidee, among the many loud reer Bari surfers here, you were part of rare breed of cool headed Boowe that I have come to expect some balance approach in reasoning. Perhaps, Abtigis and his marqaan induced condom insults got in the way.

You’re in fact saying for the block to be silent; they must be complicit with Pres. Xassan’s meddling in the affairs of Jubba’s. Far from it, ever since the end of September when Shabaabs vacated the city of Kismayo, there has been total of 4 major consultations among locals gathering in the city in support of federal state, and the block played its role.

I must admit Saacid’s deafening silence on the issue deservedly gives him the short end of the stick, denoted to a marginal PM on a leash. From what hear Saacid himself is for Jubba admin but buying time to gain some leverage. However, the stakes are higher with or without PM post, but, you can’t blame the block for giving him some breathing room.