Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Abtigiis;887387 wrote:
If the leaders that Muqdisho produces all end up small people with small agenda's, waxaan ka yaabi inaan idhaa:

"Waxaan dooni reer Dayniile, qiblada inaan u daayaaye

Daantay jiraan uma tukado, diinta lay farayee"

:D :D

The stereotype will indeed stick if president Hassan continues the path he is on. I thought Abwaan's lot had indeed learned how to play the proverbial cards :D

Odey   

walaalkis;887388 wrote:
I don't think this president will let down his people , all Somalis. This is Somali problem . Let everyone live in the area come together under

Somali goverment. As much we did select the goverment in Somali soil , we should solve this within our borders .

we should not let our enemy take sides and start another bloody civil war. Last thing we need is suffering of Somali people in all sides.

It's fair for the goverment to call the shots since they were the people who fought Alshabab in most of the southern cities. So far , we were

forward .

what you forget brother is that he is "supposed" to be the Leader of the Nation, not the regional states or Mayorship of Towns!. These lowrr regional administrations are for the locals to make up and decide and guess what The Constitution Demands that!. He is spitting on the very constituton he swore to upheld and is Going against it. As of now, he is unconstitutional!

Taleexi;887384 wrote:
@XX - Majaajiliiste baad ku wacnaan lahayd, hadda ka hor ma isku dayday?. Somalia fits us squarely, let us respect the government and the professional constitution of the land - if we care moving forward.

Taleexiyow inagu meel baynu u wada socona kala hadhi mayno ha iga hor dhicin.

Taleexi   

Mar is idhaahdo aamus - daala dhacaaga baan u dul qaadan waayaa. U diir nax uun bay iga tahay. Mar dhowna we will kick your *ss from LA :)

Odey;887397 wrote:
what you forget brother is that he is "supposed" to be the Leader of the Nation, not the regional states or Mayorship of Towns!. These lowrr regional administrations are for the locals to make up and decide and guess what The Constitution Demands that!. He is spitting on the very constituton he swore to upheld and is Going against it. As of now, he is unconstitutional!

Can you Give me the link that any time government refused this , of course they should govern thier property but at this time there is no official

maamul in kismaayo only few militias under Kenyan flag .

The goverment is doing what they were elected. They can't let kenya chose to who ever they went as leader , this the job for Somali people.

Kenya ,should leave out of this and let the Somali people have thier own solved .

Taleexi   

Odey;887399 wrote:
Does the President know He is the Leader of the Nation and Not his Tribe?.

At least we've (selected leaders) given the mandate. The president has the possession of the ball. Let us sit back and relax.

Apophis;887406 wrote:
Politics is fluidic and the face you see before the election will most definitely not be the same as the one after and thus it is right, for any right thinking person, to adjust their views after the fact accordingly. Many people are doing that.

We are discrediting goverment that was chosen fairly. It's clearly grown man being munipilated by emotions more than

facts.

Odey   

walaalkis;887404 wrote:
Can you Give me the link that any time government refused this , of course they should govern thier property but at this time there is no official

maamul in kismaayo only few militias under Kenyan flag .

The goverment is doing what they were elected. They can't let kenya chose to who ever they went as leader , this the job for Somali people.

Kenya ,should leave out of this and let the Somali people have thier own solved .

Somalis are deciding themselves, or do you only consider somalis when it is coming from the Constitution defying president?. Excuses like "Kenya should be out of it" is so lame that even a child can see through it. djiboutians are helping the people of Hiiraan in the administration building, Those Ugandan Forces are doing the Same in Mogadishu and it's home counties, Ethiopians are doing the same in Baidoa etc. Your argument doesnt hold water.

I dont need to provide you a link brother, The Man went on National Media and clearly stated "His government will arrange the administration in Jubbaland, but those people in Hiiraan and Bay/Bakool can form their own administrations". That statement was contrary to the nation's constitution which he swore to upheld and no amount of sugar coating is going to change that. Furthermore his actions since then has been in support of earlier statement as I stated above!.

Abtigiis   

walaalkis;887393 wrote:
Yaab aduunkaan

Yaab on who?! Are you blaming us for welcoming the new President thinking we got the real thing? A wish, which evidently was more from desperation! Adeer, we don't hate the man for who he is. I know it has become a fad to push Chimera's simplistic clan association line againt anyone with legitimate concerns about Somalia's leadership, but we will not be silenced when Hassan Sheikh is openly saying dad xaqoodi laga qaatay for 22 years oo masaakiin ah ayaan Kismayo ugu hiilinayaa, while the tears of benadiri and D-block masaakin who lost everything in Muqdisho are non-issue. The thing is no one is taking him seriously now and he lost credibility in the eyes of many; which is sad because it means we have lost another four years!

Xinnfanin told me to write and think this way. Does that help, dear Mario? I congratulate you for figuring this out!

Abtigiis,

With all seriousness, it is beyond me, why Hassan chose to fight against Kismayo admin that has been under way well before he come to office. It just does not add up. Midda kale, does he really think he has the power to stop this Kismayo initiative? What gives?

You are closer to the ground , so please share with your take on this bizarre development from Mogadishu.

Taleexi   

Abtigiis;887412 wrote:

Xinnfanin told me to write and think this way. Does that help, dear Mario? I congratulate you for figuring this out!

Bal Mario iska aamus lahaydaa!!

Taleexi   

xiinfaniin;887414 wrote:
Abtigiis,

With all seriousness, it is beyond me, why Hassan chose to fight against Kismayo admin that has been under way well before he come to office. It just does not add up. Midda kale, does he really think he has the power to stop this Kismayo initiative? What gives?

You are closer to the ground , so please share with your take on this bizarre development from Mogadishu.

Take it easy - Jubba folks will have their way like other admins ... but the government and the local admin have to sort out their problems in an amicable manner.

Mario B   

What I have noticed here is that those calling the president myopic, are themselve short sighted. I believe it's in the Presidents remit to form a temporary administration in the Jubooyinka using his position as commander in chief in this time of war and emergency, what he can't do is to form a permanent admin for the region...that can only come from regional selection/elections process. As far as I know Gen Madoobe is part of the SNA, on this occassion he has shown nothing but contempt and insubordinate behavior towards the President.