Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Abwaan   

Taleexi;887356 wrote:
Oo tolow maxaa dagaal sokeeye laga faa'iidayaa?

Bal weydii, haddiise sidaan loogu ordayo maxaa looga cabaadayey dhibaatooyinkiisii? Ilaah towfiiqda hanna waafajiyo. Way iska hagaagi doontaa insha Allah.

Chimera   

President Hassan is even savvier than I initially thought. He got the seccessionist admin in the North worried with the new foreign minister that essentially discredits the notion that seperation is the only answer a seccessionist will accept. (She is just as much an opportunist as those who sought to break away in the midst of state collapse)

Now his media/political delegation to Kismayo caused the Kenyans under the AMISOM mandate centred in Mogadishu to shoot themselves and their hidden agenda in the foot when they denied entry and protection for a high level government delegation at the behest of a rebel leader.

He will be deemed a spoiler in the coming weeks with the help of the international media, the Kenyans will get the memo from the powers that pay their salaries to tow the line of the federal government, and a more inclusive admin will be set up with the supervision of the government.

Things are going faster than I could hope for. Uganda's spat with the Americans and Europeans is beginning to tip the scale in favour of lifting the arms embargo, and uncharacteristically the peacekeeping mandate has only been extended for another four months. This combined with the growth of diciplined Somali soldiers and the Turkish military deal means the federal government will soon have a monopoly in projecting power. One of the main issues that the opponents of the new Government have used to discredit it with, soon they will have nothing.

Yes its sad that the president has lost the support of respectable individuals like Abtigiis and Xiin, but considering the camp they currently find themselves in filled with anti-Somalia tribal warriors and Kenyan agents foaming at the mouth, the president is landing his stick on the right issues.

God bless the president and long live the republic!

Haatu   

Lol at Chimera and Abtigiis, talk about opposite ends of the spectrum :D

We need to give the president more time. If indeed he did send the butcher-er of Dhoobleey to Kismaayo (it's an IF until it's proven), then he has made a mistake and needs to address it. However, that doesn't mean we bring down everything we've been working for all this time. Give the president a chance and less with the seef la boodnimo yaa jamaaca.

^^Aamiin to the du'a, Chimera.

But believe me, for I know one or two about Somali politics, the president is on slippery slope here. In the politics of South Central Somalia, Kismayo represents a tragedy that stubbornly refuses to go away. It has a long history of clan fight, and the president unfortunately is on the wrong side of the political equation. Instead of working to abort the process, he had the opportunity to champion it and refuse the clannish whisperers that seem to have gotten his ears . I really doubt the scenario you painted will come to pass. Even if Madoobe is sidelined, the story of Kismayo will gain traction in the most negative way, and the president and his men will have squandered a golden opportunity to lead.

But all is not lost, and I still have the hope that things will just work themselves out. Reality will sink in.

Abtigiis   

Chimera, your simulation of nationalism is noticed but in time we will see if we are foreign agents who are in the pockets of their clans or if the aPresident is a die-hard clanist who will waste the next 4 years trying to stop "a rival clan from getting stronger". Yes, the whole thought is small and petty, but as unseemly as it is, it the President of the NATION who is pushing it! And speaking of foreign powers, what do you call Djibouti? Its President is frothing from the mouth in support of what many perceive to be a clan agenda. He may be innocent but the way he is handling the Kismayo matter is dangerous. Surely if Kenya must not interfere, Djibouti shouldn't too.

Chimera Fawziyaa is a good lady and i think she is better than buuba and yusuf dheeg omaar she actually called Somaliland her country and Somalia her country to she made a clear distinction between SL and Somalia something the others never said before. I think she can play a crucial role in the next phase of talks on the side of Somalia she her self is not even certain about the whole union and that's the foreign minister of Somalia.

Somaliland needs people who they can deal with in Mogadishu something which was impossible before hassan sheikh thats the only way forward and. I think we are getting some where now. No one in Somaliland is worried about hassan sheikh he is a good guy and is willing to re negotiate the failed union his own words as Somaliland and Somalia. Somaliland welcomes that let the talking begin. As for the Jubaland crisis let Abtigiis and his cousin Yusuf haaji solve that they should come with a solution Hassan sheikh is trying but it seems its not working.

Abwaan   

Chimera;887370 wrote:
President Hassan is even savvier than I initially thought. He got the seccessionist admin in the North worried with the new foreign minister that essentially discredits the notion that seperation is the only answer a seccessionist will accept. (She is just as much an opportunist as those who sought to break away in the midst of state collapse)

Now his media/political delegation to Kismayo caused the Kenyans under the AMISOM mandate centred in Mogadishu to shoot themselves and their hidden agenda in the foot when they denied entry and protection for a high level government delegation at the behest of a rebel leader.

He will be deemed a spoiler in the coming weeks with the help of the international media, the Kenyans will get the memo from the powers that pay their salaries to tow the line of the federal government, and a more inclusive admin will be set up with the supervision of the government.

Things are going faster than I could hope for. Uganda's spat with the Americans and Europeans is beginning to tip the scale in favour of lifting the arms embargo, and uncharacteristically the peacekeeping mandate has only been extended for another four months. This combined with the growth of diciplined Somali soldiers and the Turkish military deal means the federal government will soon have a monopoly in projecting power. One of the main issues that the opponents of the new Government have used to discredit it with, soon they will have nothing.

Yes its sad that the president has lost the support of respectable individuals like Abtigiis and Xiin, but considering the camp they currently find themselves in filled with anti-Somalia tribal warriors and Kenyan agents foaming at the mouth, the president is landing his stick on the right issues.

God bless the president and long live the republic!

A lot of SOLers need to learn from Chimera a lesson or two on how best to analyze Somali politics.

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;887364 wrote:
The good Professor has spoken...

After a little nudge from the you know who. :)

xiinfaniin;887300 wrote:
....Laakiin PM dheer baan u diray Abtigiis inuu dagaalka Kismayo ka qayb galo , oba hilowle nagaga aado

^Lol

Taleexi   

@XX - Majaajiliiste baad ku wacnaan lahayd, hadda ka hor ma isku dayday?. Somalia fits us squarely, let us respect the government and the professional constitution of the land - if we care moving forward.

Odey   

I said as much as Abtigiis the other day!. This Gentleman residing at our beloved Villa Somalia is a major Tribalist if ever there was one. He is sorrounded by more of the same and it is no suprise this is the end result.

I can see him going to make official complaints to every office in the UN and other offices including the arab League, IGAD and AU. He will be busy spreading the message of hate all around casting entire tribes as being against him when he is the one that is instigating this tribal Warfare. I said it yesterday and I am saying it again. It is 1991 all over again

The People Of Juballand, and all their supporters should start looking out for themselves. This Government does not represent them in any way. The parliamentarians are being threatened now each day with violence if they dont tow the line

Abtigiis   

If the leaders that Muqdisho produces all end up small people with small agenda's, waxaan ka yaabi inaan idhaa:

"Waxaan dooni reer Dayniile, qiblada inaan u daayaaye

Daantay jiraan uma tukado, diinta lay farayee"

Abwaan;887365 wrote:
Bal weydii, haddiise sidaan loogu ordayo maxaa looga cabaadayey dhibaatooyinkiisii? Ilaah towfiiqda hanna waafajiyo. Way iska hagaagi doontaa insha Allah.

I don't think this president will let down his people , all Somalis. This is Somali problem . Let everyone live in the area come together under

Somali goverment. As much we did select the goverment in Somali soil , we should solve this within our borders .

we should not let our enemy take sides and start another bloody civil war. Last thing we need is suffering of Somali people in all sides.

It's fair for the goverment to call the shots since they were the people who fought Alshabab in most of the southern cities. So far , we were

forward .

Marion B, you are transitioning to zero :D, if you really think Professor Abtigiis has been instructed to write the piece he posted.

I thought you have a little bit more decorum than that .

Abtigiis;887387 wrote:
If the leaders that Muqdisho produces all end up small people with small agenda's, waxaan ka yaabi inaan idhaa:

"Waxaan dooni reer Dayniile, qiblada inaan u daayaaye

Daantay jiraan uma tukado, diinta lay farayee"

Abtigiis;867316 wrote:
IT IS A LANDSLIDE. The era of ignorant leadership is over, the era of enlighted leaders starts! Farole's demise to follow!

Yaab aduunkaan

Taleexi   

I concur Walaalkis. Government has to also play what is in the books (Professional Constitution) and respects the wishes of those in Juba. Somalis should solve their own problems.