Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Abtigiis   

Sadly, it is now becoming clear that President Hassan is pushing a dangerous clan agenda in Kismayo. He is calling IGAD headquarters claiming a colonel of X clan has stopped his mission to Jubba. This is shameful. A president talking about clans to foreign countries, but at the same time talking about sovereignty. It is clear he is beholden to HAG ideology and is using Gabbal's revolution clan as a 'condom'. This is not going to work. In the coming hours, press releases will be made by Axmed Madoobe and Faroole and it looks another civil war is on the offing. Even Iley is going to be mobilized. I mean if Abdi Aynte and the kids of Abdiqasim can put clan agenda before the nations unity, let us see who will lose somalia if it ceases to exist.

The only way to stop somalia from disintegrating is to urgently impeach President Hassan.

Abtigiis   

It is not satire. It is real and it is not in my nature to simulate objectivity where there is injustice. President Hassan is not the man to lead Somalia and he must be stopped. We have given him the benefit of the doubt for a long period but this afternoon we debriefed people who met him and the so-called President is a petty clan warrior. We will disclose the information we have about him very soon and it is ugly.

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;887332 wrote:
Sadly, it is now becoming clear that President Hassan is pushing a dangerous clan agenda in Kismayo. He is calling IGAD headquarters claiming a colonel of X clan has stopped his mission to Jubba. This is shameful. A president talking about clans to foreign countries, but at the same time talking about sovereignty. It is clear he is beholden to HAG ideology and is using Gabbal's revolution clan as a 'condom'. This is not going to work. In the coming hours, press releases will be made by Axmed Madoobe and Faroole and it looks another civil war is on the offing. Even Iley is going to be mobilized. I mean if Abdi Aynte and the kids of Abdiqasim can put clan agenda before the nations unity, let us see who will lose somalia if it ceases to exist.

The only way to stop somalia from disintegrating is to urgently impeach President Hassan.

Lol@condom.

Why is it that the president isn't articulating on the present issues facing this region. Why is he letting others define his position and ignoring the urgence and the possible ripple effect.

Mooge   

mooge was right about this qoslaye loox. nobody listenened to me when I said this man is beholden to dangerous ideologies and doesn't understand the clan dynamics of this country. he was unexpectedly thrown into this position by anti-shariif, pro-change fever.

qoslaye has squandered all the goodwill and hope this country had. all the progress we built in the last couple of years is gone. wuxu wa waxan weligis xafis fariisan. wu ku dawakhay bahasha.

sad we are in this situation today.

Mario B   

Abtigiis;887344 wrote:
Somalis are everything, according to brainwashed, self-hating, white-worshipping, impressionable kids.

Did i touch a nerve, ya Abtigiis? :eek: And stop confusing me with Apophis. :)

Hayaay yabaa is gaadhay ciyaari wa galin danbe and this is just the beginning.

Waryaa Abtigiis ma tabtay Sh shariif wadigi sidi ayax ku noqday marku isi sharaxayey.

:D

Taleexi;887356 wrote:
Oo tolow maxaa dagaal sokeeye laga faa'iidayaa?

+1, it seems that way , Ethiopia and Kenya plans are working as planned. Destibalize any Somali goverment by supporting

any groups that fever self govern and qabyaalad mentality and in that will make Kenya do its dirty work by hiring foreign

Foreign compiles to drill the oil.

Occupy Mogadishu , make fake suicide bombing and assassinations . Side with different fictions , ignite more hatred and

ignorance . At the end of the day , there will be less Somalis to fear . Unprotected land by self hating people.

----

the kids that grewup in abroad in the civil war have yet to see why qabyaalad led them live in a country that's not thier own

and yet support the cause that led them to be immigrant in the first place . They float the forum with daily qabyaalad chanting

Let's wait for 20 more years when we are under none Somali leaders leading us in our own land

The good Professor has spoken...

Walaalkiis, that may as well be the case, but who is playing into the trap. Clearly Hassan Sheekh has disappointed.