Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

violent demonstrations in Jubbaland against Xasan Qoslaye and his HAG policies

Haatu   

Abwaan, it's passed silence. Some of the accusations I'm hearing are hefty stuff. Plus you have the likes of Mooge dusting off the D-block solidarity after decades of neglect to incite D-block-nimo just to make sure his administration fails. If he stays quite and continues like this, his administration will go nowhere.

Mario, he needs to start acting presidential and take a firm grip of his country. If he doesn't, who should explain things?

Abwaan   

Haatu I think he will look like a weak man who cannot defeat spoilers if he responds to Mooge's Fadhi-ku-dirir, clannish cantarabaqash.

Haatu   

Abwaan you fail to see the bigger picture, a vast majority of tolka is having second opinions on the man. He needs to reassure them if he's genuine. Otherwise imaginations will continue to flare and more and more ridiculous notions will become widespread.

Abwaan   

Haatu, tolka doing this tolka are saying this cidna laguma cabsi geliyo. We are talking about dowlad not tol. This is not a transitional either. It has the full support from the IC and most of Somalis, except few that still ku habsaamay qabiil oo dano kale leh. I don't mean in la guulwadeeyo, but we are not at a stage to criticize yet. We still are in early stage. This Azania and Kaambooni stuff is not new. It was rejected by president sharif and now president Hassan because it is not all inclusive as it claims to be, not legitimate and it is fully supported by neighbouring, dowlado shisheeye with other agendas.

Haatu   

War the presidents 'perceived' actions are causing friction. That isn't very presidential. The least he could do is to speak up. But even that baad diidan tahey. Yaab.

Sal-Ballaar was Aydiid's government, many thought it was unstoppable given the strength of his technicals :D

I kind of sense similar attitude from Abwaan and co

Abwaan   

Dacaayad iyo maalayanci waa kan, xiin maxaa ku xigi doona in ragga xaasaskooda wax laga sheego.:D Just in case you forgot Salballaar empowered Madoobe's clan around Kismaayo.:D

^^Xaas talk never comes to play in our discussion in SOL. You are taking it WAY too serious awoowe. Grow some thick skin; you are volunteering to defend president's actions as it regards Kismayo. I on the other hand am very critical of it.

That is very much it. But the way you are talking is analogous to another era .

Haatu   

Xiin I know of sal balaar, I might not know the details but I've heard of it before :D I was having a poke at Abwaan :D