Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

When was the first time you ever sent money back home

wyre   

Raamsade;887556 wrote:
Chubacka, are you done sermonizing me? And what are you? Girl or boy? SOL should ban all genderless names. If you're a girl, I'll let it slide. But if you're not, I'm gonna put you in your place.

But why should I send money to someone who will waste it on useless things like Hajj, chewing jaat, drinking and qaaraan? Don't I have moral responsibility to ensure the money I'm sending is doing no harm and is being put to good use?

Christians and other religions are more respectfull and don't insult in other religions, but somali athiests, they are sick people uff caleykum

Narniah   

Raamsade;887556 wrote:

r

But why should I send money to someone who will waste it on useless things like
Hajj
, chewing jaat, drinking and qaaraan? Don't I have moral responsibility to ensure the money I'm sending is doing no harm and is being put to good use?

I don't care what you are, or where your from but you better show my religion some respect. I won't tolerate you insulting my deen in my thread, Do that elsewhere! I will also remind you that it's against the forum rules to insult Islam. So you better watch yourself.

Raamsade   

Narniah, sorry to say this my pretty ankles but you're simply not intelligent enough to know the difference between insult and point of view. You wouldn't know what insult was even if insult itself walked up to you and slapped in you in the face. So, spare me the faux umbrage.

Narniah;887875 wrote:
I don't care what you are, or where your from but you better show my religion some respect. I won't tolerate you insulting my deen in my thread, Do that elsewhere! I will also remind you that it's against the forum rules to insult Islam. So you better watch yourself.

How was that an insult? In the context of this thread, an expensive pilgrimage which isn't required of those unable to afford it does seem like a rather useless use of money.

oba hiloowlow;887625 wrote:
when i was 18 sent 50 dollars to my abti.
:)

Rageedi. Saas kuwad. Qof hadii uu Abtigiis u deceeye, weligiis waxba kama xumaadan.

Showqi   

Raamsade;887538 wrote:
Few years ago my mom cajoled me into sending money to my dugsi teacher. I was hoping he'd put my hard earned money to good use like donate it to orphanage or buy his kids brand new shoes or invest in better oral hygiene, his huuro waa lagu suuxi jirey. It is was not like I was sending money to hardcore jaat chewer. What could go wrong? So, what did the Balaayo Qabihii do? He used the money to go to Hajj the most useless pilgrimage of pilgrimages. Suffice to say he never got a penny from me ever again.

I thought you would say he gave your money to Al-Shabaab. But if he used your money to Haj, illaahay ayaa ajarkiisa wax Kaa siinaya, xitaa hadii aad tahay non believer...:D

Nin-Yaaban;888473 wrote:
Rageedi. Saas kuwad. Qof hadii uu Abtigiis u deceeye, weligiis waxba kama xumaadan.

well i take care of the elders i send like 400 dollars to my waalid every month but them other relatives i dont send them lacag handouts will only make them lazy its better to raise a qaaraan and send them like 3000 dollars one time where they can start their business and be self sufficient. Dhib aan ku qabaa some people they never did a shidh in their life only want handouts.

Narniah   

Raamsade;888469 wrote:
Narniah, sorry to say this my pretty ankles but you're simply not intelligent enough to know the difference between insult and point of view. You wouldn't know what insult was even if insult itself walked up to you and slapped in you in the face. So, spare me the faux umbrage.

You need to find a better way to get your point across without coming across disrespectful/offensive towards peoples beliefs. I see that you are a lil too inept though to comprehend that. So, I will let you make your pathetic snide remarks as that seems to be your only area of expertise.

Narniah   

Blackflash;888472 wrote:
How was that an insult? In the context of this thread, an expensive pilgrimage which isn't required of those unable to afford it does seem like a rather useless use of money.

He used the money to go to Hajj the most useless pilgrimage of pilgrimages.

That's what your pal said, stop sugarcoating it.