Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Somali parliament wants an explanation why govt delegation was denied entry

Muqdisho :- Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya oo codsaday in la soo cadeeyo sababtii wafdiga dowlada looga soo celiyay kismaayo

8. november 2012

Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya Prof: Maxamed Shiiq Cismaan Jawaari ayaa waxa uu sheegay in laga maarmaan ay tahay maamul u sameenta Magaalada Kismaayo ayna soo dhaweynayaan nabadeenta Gobalada Dalka.

Prof: Jawaari ayaa waxa uu wax laga xumaaday ku tilmaamay wafdigii isuku jiray Dowlada iyo AMISOM ee shalay gaaray Magaalada Kismaayo ee Xarunta Gobolka Jubada Hoose kuwaasi oo loo diiday in ay kudaha ugalaan Magaalada Kismaayo.

Asigoona Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Shiiq Maxamuud ugu baaqay in uu Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya horkeeno sababtii keentay in wafdigaasi loo diido in ay kudaha u galaan Magaalada Kismaayo.

Dhanka kale qaar kamid ah Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in Dowlada Kenya ay ku xadkudubtay howlihii loo idmaday ayna horkeeni doonaan Baarlamaanka muushin ka dhan ah Dowlada Kenya.

Kanacod saday Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud inuu warbixin ka keeno Dowlada Kenya sida ay u isticmaalayso Xuduudaha oo Soomaaliya.

Hadalkaan Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa uu ka jeediyay kulan ay maanta mudanayaasha Baarlamaanka ay ku la haayeen Xarunta Golaha shacabka taasi oo looga doodayay maalintiisa Sedexaad Xeer hoosaadka uu ku shaqeenayo Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya

Dhanka kale qaar kamid ah Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in Dowlada Kenya ay ku xadkudubtay howlihii loo idmaday ayna horkeeni doonaan Baarlamaanka muushin ka dhan ah Dowlada Kenya.Kanacod saday Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud inuu warbixin ka keeno Dowlada Kenya sida ay u isticmaalayso Xuduudaha oo Soomaaliya.

Somalia   

But we know it was because of HAG it's the problem here, Somalia and the president are part of HAG. Maybe the parliament is part of this group as well, I mean come on, why are they asking questions? This is HAG traits.

Somalia   

Of course they want another 1991, you are right, they have buufis too. We must not underestimate the power of HAG, they are plotting to take Jubboyinka inaalilaahi wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun, can you imagine what will happen to the women and children, think about the women and children, what about the women and children!!

Both sides have buufis i agree but accusing the president to have links with a clan group called HAG is just absurd. It wasn't smart to send sheikh indhocade al markaawi to Kismayo, But the admin in Kismayo should work with their government in Mogadishu.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;886973 wrote:
Both sides have buufis i agree but accusing the president to have links with a clan group called HAG is just absurd. It wasn't smart to send sheikh indhocade al markaawi to Kismayo, But the admin in Kismayo should work with their government in Mogadishu.

You have the biggest buufis indeed working tirelessly to fabricate stories, create topis dhan walba u tuur ah. I feel sorry for those who are falling into your trap. I will not.

Odey   

The parliament should focus on "THEIR" job first!. A few things come to mind such as why the Government is not planning to forward a complete Government to the Parliament as the constitution states instead of the bits and pieces they are planning to do. Where are the deputy Ministers and State Ministers?.

Secondly it should be busy bringing the leadership to task and asking them why they are circumnavigating the constitution on issues such as Administration building etc. There are serious issues at hand and should not loose sight of it. Kenyan forces are in the country, so are Ethiopian, Ugandan, Burundi, Sierral Leonne, Djibouti. This nonsense about Sovereigny is ridicoulous!. They should start focusing on the things that matter. A government that doesnt respect the constitution will in turn come to disrespect the Parliament tomorrow. They must act now and ensure they serve their people by being the balancing act to the Government not looking for silly answers such as " why did your delegation get their behinds kicked out", Look at the underlying issues, the root causes if you like and its all in the constitution!.

Somalia   

Abwaan;887011 wrote:
You have the biggest buufis indeed working tirelessly to fabricate stories, create topis dhan walba u tuur ah. I feel sorry for those who are falling into your trap. I will not.

What did Xaaji do, even I have more buufis than Xaaji, why you mean sxb?

Jacpher   

Why do I have the feeling this ain't genuine reporting.

Waryee XX war xumotashiil Puntland ayaamahaan Kismaayo ku badashay :D