Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Kismayo politics is the result of HAG politics in Muqdisho

Carafaat   

Action causes reaction.

The recent developments in Kismayo and the goverments failed attempts to create an all inclusive and divers administration in Kismayo is the direct result of HAG politics in Muqdisho.

Therefor the President should start to create an all inclusive administration in Muqdisho, if he wants his administration to have leverage in Kismayo.

Yunis   

^^Khalid. a president who needs protection from his own Unuka in Xamar by the Ugandan soldiers feels the need to dictate to others.

Carafaat and co stop the nonsense , ya jamacatul enshiqaaq wa tafarroq

The president is not HAG, he is an elected leader of Somalia, He won by land slide and has a legitimate authority to lead the nation based on the political framework upon which he was elected. We will call him out when he is out of step of the very framework, our support of his legitimacy and authority is not in question.

So easy with HAG conspiracy

Somalia   

Carafaat you are right, he is HAG, this is all a HAG method to get into Jubboyinka and takeover everything from wmen and children to the green fields, mashallah you are a good analyst.

Taleexi   

This is too much negative campaign. There are some legit concerns to be made against the political maneuvers of the president towards the formation of Jubaland but labeling our president a HAG fundamentalist isn't only an absurd but wrong.

Carafaat   

Take it easy. Nobody called President Hassan Sheick a HAG. But he does need to take on HAG fundi's in Muqdisho led by Tarzan and co. Just like he is taking on the D based politics in Kismayo.

Abwaan   

Haatu;887029 wrote:
HAG, what the hell is HAG. I think I need to add this to my Inconceivable Notions thread
:D

May be it is only widely known in SOL.:D Cause it sort of suits to use it as an excuse for the recent Kismaayo propaganda and fabricate story after another.:D

Haatu   

Apo, are you calling me a coconut?

Abwaan, I think I know now, waa your ina adeeros, ina abtis and distant cousins :D

Malika, I just did. Somalis are a sick people.

Abwaan   

The president is doing his job. He does not need to play tit for tat for rug-tag-wadaad-look-alike-warlord-ismood-dhuxul-qod-qabiil-raadis Darky:D....Just kidding.

Seriously, Af dab-oolan dahab...The president is doing the right thing...According to xogtaan hayo, Diplomatic pressure already made Madoobe worried.