Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

Three Words

Ismahan   

A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail when an exceptionally gorgeous and sexy young woman entered. She was so striking that the man could not take his eyes away from her.

The young woman noticed his overly-attentive stare and walked directly toward him. Before he could offer his apologies for being so rude, the young woman said to him, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100 on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the man asked what the condition was. The young woman replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The man considered her proposition for a moment, withdrew his wallet from his pocket and slowly counted out five $20 bills, which he pressed into the young woman's hand. He looked into her eyes and slowly, meaningfully said, "Paint my house."

hanad   

LOL smile.gif

wut a coincidence tale...lol I seen a movie has this part on where da lady kissin down around da belly on a male n tells him 2 say Da 3 Words, n He assumes dat she wants him 2 say I LUV U, but tells her he is not ready 4 dat n kicks her out da door. while she's leaving explains 2 him wut she meant da 3 words 'Suck Ma kuukuu..ahahahah

Keep it comin lil sis I think U cool ah aaahh FUNNY