Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: The admin refuse Goobanle, IndaCade Djibouti led delegation

Abwaan   

XX, taas adna waad ogtahay anna waan ogahay ee cayaarta naga daa...Have you seen Indhacadde on any of the photos on balcad.com ? Sidaan dab ku hurin meysid ee yuusan wakhti kaaga lumin.

Just because he wasn't pictured that doesn't mean he wasn't there any way waxan la hurinayo horta anigu shaqo kuma lihey xaajgaas baan ka ahay meeshan waxay u taala inay dedjiyaan Madaxda Somalia. They should act responsible markay weftiyo u diryaan kismayo inta ka sakow weftiga dowlada in loo diido maha kismayo hasa yeeshe dee masuuliyada yaan laga tegin. yaan dadka la iska hor keenin.

Haatu   

Hiiraan online never mentioned Indho Cadde. And as far as I can remember neither did RBC. I only heard about him being sent there on here and through regionalist sites.

war today in the local maqaayad some puntlanders and some from Gedo were discussing the kismaayo matter kulaha arintani tolka wey mideysay and shiidh i got a headache listening to them believe me nobody hates Indhocadde and Goobaanle more than me and they where never in kismaayo so lets stop these propoganda isku *** cad weeye. I was thinking the whole day i was like how the hell are we going to have a nation when people are having this mentality its beyond cajaaib.

^^^^Its been a terrible weak for the President, and its all his fault.. When Abdiqasin is your top adviser, the likes of Goobanle & IndaCADE are not that far behind.