thirstys keep on flocking im not sweatin , what we have here is a blessing

so let me love you down , i got you right now

let me hold you down , you know i got you right now

boy you want it like that you got it oh you want it like that you got it

uh huh you want it like that you got it .. you got it .. you got it

you got me uh huh ,,, you got me uh huh .. you got me uh huh eh eh eh 2x

you like the way i move it babyy , no doubt there aint no shame in that ya

you like the way i do it the way i take it longg

you kno every single dude up in this bish .

so let me love you down , i got you right now

let me hold you down , you know i got you right now

boy you want it like that you got it oh you want it like that you got it

uh huh you want it like that you got it .. you got it .. you got it

you got me uh huh ,,, you got me uh huh .. you got me uh huh eh eh eh 2x

Wadani   

A lot of Somali girls are out of control these days. Naagtan xishoodka iyo anshaxa laga xayuubiyay waa in dhowr bilood hawdka lagu soo hayaa, markay qamandi iyo bariis cad cunto, ayaamaha qaarna wax aadmi quutaba laga quusto oo sidaa ay ku qado wallaahi iyadaa saaxiga keeni lahayd. Hablaha qaar ee qurbaha ku nool cunadan faraha badan ee habeen iyo dharaarba ay isku gurayaan, marna sawiro ka qaadayaan si facebook iyo instagram loo galiyo, ayaa damiirkiiba ka qaaday baan u malaynayaa lool.

Aaliyyah   

May Allah swt guide her,amal nuux and all those young girls like them who are inspiring to be singers. It is obvious they have what it takes to make it in the music industry. But anything we leave for Allah's sake he will replace it with something better.

^ but we're talking about being celebrities, pin-up poster models, cash and fame beyond mere words? that's very tempting wouldst you say sister aliyah of imamul shafici dawah propagation centre?

Aaliyyah   

no one is saying it is easy to walk away from all that temptation yet it is doable. Allah will have something better for you when you leave something for him. Look up ahmed que he was a singer and left it for his faith. These young people simply lack good role model. They are imitating what they see on MTV

but do you think if we had an alternative to MTV like Islamic MTV we can continue with our aspirations of being celebrities to islamic audiences? i mean i've seen all sorts of nasheed superstars like abdollah roole and mecca to medina etc. what are your views of these individuals sister aaliyah? can we ever be in a position to reconcile our faith with the modern and indeed western-induced falacies and corruption? do you think we can create dual-identities which are consistence with both our islamic faith and the the temptations out there?

raula   

^^^miyaad is indha tiraysaa mise waa laguu so warame beryahaan..you ask the most weird q's?

Wyre..no wonder you aren't shackled down yet..ileen waxaan baad isku mashquulisaa..wale adi iyo fiyow kala fog :D waxaad uu bahantahay...a viewing party of "hablayow hadmaad guursan doontan" classic somali ruwayad to understand how somali ladies are if you are looking for one that is..otherwise..hablahaan jalaqsan yeyn jadh kaa tuurin.