Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hassan Sheekhow, Concentrate on the Bigger National Priorities, Not on Kismayo.

Abwaan   

Xiin, bahashan ciddii kaa akhrisanaysa u meeri...I have never seen been ka xoog badan....Where are Indhocadde and Goobaale? Nin weyn baa tahay wax walba la iskagama hadaaqo. Xiinfaniin is what he is.....it is not my argument but what we eyes and ears can observe. Halkaas bay iiga eg tahay maanta Calaa Geel laayey iyo ma layn kuma jiri karo oo dano kale ayaa iga dhaca adoo raalli ah.

Abwaanow adigu you need to learn to read between the lines Aw farasle Xiinfaniin wuxu ina leeyahay Madaxweynahu maha inu ka hadlo Kismayo hadu ka hadlo sumcadisa madaxweyne bu wax u dhimaya miyanaad fahmayn, wa hadal beeleysan oo loogu duurxulayo.

Xaaji Xunjuf, ayaamahan sidaad Saleebaan Xaglatoosiye u iibsatayba xiniinyahaagu bannaankay ahaayeen :D

adeer, Abwaan ma macno badna, waxay kaga dhegtay xiinfaniin anaa u jeedoo waa qabiiliiste , ama soomaalinamaduu ikasoo horjeeda. su'aaala cilmiyaysan baan weydiiyey, waxaan iri war shalay maxaa lagu heshiiyey, mise sheekadii 1990 gii baad waddaa. Weliba maqaalkan qoray nasteexuu ahaa...

Madaxweynahan Kismayo laga celin la'yahay asagoonba dawladiisii weli la dhaarin, soo najjaaso ma rimana

UZTAAD   

xiinfaniin;886819 wrote:

Madaxweynahan Kismayo laga celin la'yahay asagoonba dawladiisii weli la dhaarin, soo najjaaso ma rimana

looooooooooooooool shaki kuma jiro inuu rimman yahay laakiin waa la ummullinyaa waaa anaa arkaynaa waxaa uu dahlo laakin inuu dhiciyo bay u badan tahay.

hadda ka hor waxaa dhacdy oday nabaddoon ah ka socday koonfurta mudug waqtiguna waa sideetamaadkii dagaaladddii sokeeyo ka hor ayadoo lga hadlayo nabad baa waxuu yiri nabaddoonkii aryaa sacad waa rimman yahay waxaan uu rimman yahay colaad, markaas ninoday ah oo meesha jooga waxuu u jawabaay hadduu socad riman yahay ninkii rimaiyay waa joogaa.. hadda waa maddaaxweyna xasan waa riman yahay waxuu rimaman yahay tolow

UZTAAD   
Dad waxaa u doqonsan ninkii wixii uu soo maray aan xasuusan.[/quote

Abwaan madaxweynuhu ma colaad buu rimman yahay adaa arrimahaas nooga dhuun daloolee

UZTAAD   

good answer abwaan every one should learn from the past mistakes and it should not be repeated and all should move forward not backward. we need new thinking and new solution to our problems no the old ones.

Rahima   

Irrespective of motivation, the Northerners make valid points here.

I can’t see how people can acknowledge someone as their leader yet demand that they stay out of their affairs.

The real problem here is that we are still thinking along clan lines. Would the involvement of the president be problematic if he was from kismaayo and not magadishu (i.e. he had clan affiliations with Kismaayo)?

Xiin- this is why SL is such a success. I’m sure clan motivations are there but what is even a bigger motivation for our brothers and sisters up north is peace and prosperity for their land. For us however, we are still stuck in the 90s. The fact that we even care what clan the president, prime minister and ministers are is sad enough without even getting into all this.

Anyway Xiin, what happened? SOL politics get to you brother :).

Xiinfaniin i like how you spin things it makes it hard to shadow you particularly for the likes of Abwaan who have a hard time to go through ur arguments. And who wale consistently about Somalinimo as if that's going solve the matter. But let me continue for a second and and remind you of a few facts President hassan sheikh Mahamuud the President of Somalia has the mandate and the obligation to secure and uphold and protect the nation of Somalia and its citizens which includes Kismayo. What Xiinfaniin and others forget to mention is they wish and want Kismayo to remain a unincorporated area free from the Somali government but the question is why ?

The nature that is driving Xiinfaniin is not entirely just clan or the clan state but its deeper it has its roots in state building but unintentionally the process is going not to undermine the legitimacy of the President but his political ambitions of nation building and establishing state institutions and the development of capable defense forces in the country.What some politicians want is a more traditional techniques of diplomatic and political mediation which will buy time for the clan federalists and Shabaabists and Hassan doesn't have that time.The basic level of what what a post conflict country should try to achieve in a short period of time is the continuation of reconciliation process but at the same time avoid being like a dysfunctional country being dictated by mere junior politicians in IGAD.Somalia should not place is self in that situation it should pursuit its own national interest but not alone it needs its people its cities and its resources.

The Presidents main task is state-building, and the development of national institutions. The ground level is what

dysfunctional states or quasi-states want to achieve in the long term, is expanding the state scope and

being able to create institutions that provides basic functionality and to expand its territorial control and its influence. And to use its resources and human resources to strengthen its position.In Somalia this not the case at the moment when we have people shouting the president cant talk about our village or creating bantustans in south central Somalia will halt the political process and stability of Somalia to return from the ashes.

The security of the country from both external and internal actors right now internal actor with the support of an external factor Amisom Kenya, the objective of the president is to secure that law and order in the. civil society is maintained across Kismayo the juba regions and south an central Somalia which is crucial for the Presidents power base something xiinfaniin wishes to take away from him. The main ultimate goal in this phase is not merely to provide.basic services for the citizens of the country that's priority number 2 , but to ensure that the state is self-sustained in its capacity to govern Somalia a war torn nation.

Somalidu waxay tidha xaq lama rabe eeh xal ba la raba.

Abwaan;886830 wrote:
I repeat "Dad waxaa u doqonsan ninkii wixii uu soo maray aan xasuusan"

haye, u.s.c.-da camal miyaa??? Walee qofkaan abwaan wato, iyo dadnima la'aanta kadhax guxeeso, ayaa layaab mudan

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;886761 wrote:
^^Haatu,

I support the roadmap, the framework on which Somalia came out of transition. I don't support individuals, I support approaches. Somalia is not strong enough, reconciliation not deep enough, and mistrust amongst communities not overcome yet, hence any centralist approach is not going to work. We have four years to prepare , and ratify the constitution. Kismayo is an interesting case, where clan dynamics and ideology overlap , he would be best advised to steer clear and not get in the way.

As of you changing sides
:D
, that is not new ...vacillation has been the mark .

War nothing has changed, I've always been a centralist. The only reason I supported this J/land business was because I couldn't stand the double standards when it came to Jubbooyinka (yacni haddii Hiiraan loo ogolaadey maxaa Jubbooyinka loogu diidi?). But I was disappointed with the trends so far and have decided that I no longer care about this principle. Simple as that.

Rahima, is that you?

Maashaa Allaah , welcome back.

The argument I am making is simple , and I believe, is the correct one. The president is well advised to defuse the situation and act presidential. The issue of Kismayo is not new, I find the current initiative the most reasonable one. Local clans getting together to set up an admin is a good thing. Kenyan troops is an issue , not denying there, but so are all other foreign troops that are stationed in Somalia.

I remember how Abdiqasim lost it. It was because of Kismayo . Hassan is headed on the wrong direction.