Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would you date?

Apophis;885558 wrote:
Answer Alpha question with utmost urgency; DO IT NOW!!!
:D

you needn't bother Apo!

in saudi, guys like wyre drop a little scratch paper with their phone numbers and hope the local gals pick it up.....if she calls then its considered by Saudi local standards a formal date. he's probably never dated a chick let alone a bored housewife SOLer.

Apophis;885570 wrote:
How do you do it in S/L?

obviously Apo we do it the usual way and of course....there are various degrees of dating here. i prefer the more personable activity based dating, personally. this will involve going to the arcades to play games with as much physical activities as possible. these are fantastic for being ice-breakers and establishing familiarity :D.......... just make sure there is no one else around!

sometimes....laakin, i also prefer the more laid back intellectual discussion based dating. this will involve starting a convo about female friendly topics like feminism, empowerment, western portrayal of women, bell hooks, and 21st century independent woman malakay. you must always trap them and adopt the caveman mentality by saying stuff like ''women and animals are very good for breeding, unfortunately, however, you can't eat your own children'' . they don't want to you to agree with them....so petty ma istiiri?. so i push their buttons, (no pun intended), by ensuring i continually play devils advocate then later on saying something like......''really?, you must think i'm chauvinistic pig, there is always a need for a middle ground and compromise, where are men without women? NOWHERE.....everything a man does is for a woman!''

LOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;885530 wrote:
oba, even the sisters need some love and i have so much to give

i understand aaliyah recently listed herself on the imamul shafici islamic centre in toronto as available with GSOH. narniah is waiting for a shy man-boy to formally ask her out....LOOOL...she told me herself after few speculative PM exchanges. i have made enquires to both regarding marriage but i suppose my good intentions have fallen on dead ears.

It has been narrated by Amr Ibn Akhwas. He relates that it was commanded by the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam "Be kind towards your women. Take heed! You have rights over your women and your women also have rights over you. Their rights over you are that you provide food and clothing for them in good faith. Your rights over them are that they do not allow and nor do they give permission, for people to trespass into your house whose presence you dislike."

LOOOOOOOOL spot on

Bluelicious;885545 wrote:
I would have a drink with the following interesting men:

1) Apophis

2) Che-Guevara

3) Showqi

4) Rudy-Diiriye

can u xfer me to the top! since i likes to be on top!! :0

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;885548 wrote:
^ don't they also say somalis lie but kuma mahmaahan been?

you were my 3rd choice aaliyah. but you should be glad to make the short-list.....

Yeah they do say Somalis been kuma maahmaahan? what's your point?

Somalia   

Bluelicious;885545 wrote:
I would have a drink with the following interesting men:

1)
Apophis

2) Che-Guevara

3) Showqi

4) Rudy-Diiriye

LOOOOOOL, I wonder why.....

I'd go out with the one and only Somalina, God rest her soul. :(

rudy-Diiriye;885925 wrote:
can u xfer me to the top! since i likes to be on top!! :0

Rudy my list was in no particular order. Maybe I should have mentioned that before misunderstandings like this happen.

Abwaan   

Bluelicious;886113 wrote:
Rudy my list was in no particular order. Maybe I should have mentioned that before misunderstandings like this happen.

Blue, wiilashii madaxaad isku gelisey, dacwad baa laguu haystaa...:D

Haatu   

With blue's latest disclosure I can confirm Apophis has, thrown himself off Victoria Bridge :D

As for me, only one nomaddess has stolen my affection, she once bought me ice cream and we went to the theatre to watch Romeo and Juliet in Somali. She used to accuse me of being an isqorqor yet inside she burned for me :D . I bet che knows who I'm on about ;)

Abwaan;886119 wrote:
Blue, wiilashii madaxaad isku gelisey, dacwad baa laguu haystaa...

Lol yeah how forgetting certain words can change the meaning of your whole text.

Che let's hope he's not and didn't read this. Lol @ Haatu. Tell us who you're on about instead of referring us to Che :)