Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would you date?

Narniah;886187 wrote:
Lol That old grumpy man has surpassed what we call old. He's so ancient every time he posts something I can almost hear his bones creak and crack. He's always moaning and groaning about something.
:P

Che your alright tho for an old man lol

rudy-Diiriye;886214 wrote:
congrats che!!! this is a day of infamy!! lol....if u would have ask me this serveral month or yrs ago if che was gonna be stud of sol, i would said ...not in this planet!!....but being in planet earth for sometime now, i guess i can say shyte happens!! I mean...what could go wrong...after all, we have pple like alpha blondy ( who by the way is alleged to be a dude but has surname, such as alpha b!! ...lol), che who is in his 60s but stillcan make a daqan celis xaliimos have wet dreams about him every nite!!

This incident was never explained in the history of planet earth!! Can anybody plz explain this logically~~!! it dont make no sense.

Loooooooooooool. This made my day :D

Narniah according to Che's page he's 33 which is not old. Che, Rudy thinks you stole his spot.

Fanisha...Good to hear:--)

Blue...When you are teenager, even 20 year old looks ancient. I understand Narniah position. I am not sure what happen to my homeboy Rudy.

Haatu   

Heh at Showqi and Somalia. You two desire that which has already been won! :D And I agree, curse the admin :D

That good enough Che? If you can't guess now then there's no hope. :D

Haatu   

Che, females should be banned from the politics section. It simply corrupts them. :D

(Yes I know, I know, but men can't be corrupted because they already are :D )