Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would you date?

my q's though..how did puufis aka Apophis got on top!! does he have a special talent??? holla b...! whatchya hidding? Word on the str8 is that helikes big chested women! does that ring a bell!!

rudy-Diiriye;886143 wrote:
my q's though..how did puufis aka Apophis got on top!! does he have a special talent??? holla b...! whatchya hidding? Word on the str8 is that helikes big chested women! does that ring a bell!!

Rudy Apophis is not on top, I was only ordening my list but didn't put them in a particular order. Looool at Apophis liking big chested women what man doesn't. He's not more special or talented then you are. You all the same no one is above the other.

rudy-Diiriye;886146 wrote:
i dont...i like skinny ladies!! no junk what so ever.

Ok but what makes you think i'm skinny? For your information I maybe a health freak but i'm not skinny :)

Narniah   

I'm not so sure about dating but I will name the guys here who I think are unique/who make interesting posts.

Yunis

Maroodi

Narniah;886176 wrote:
^You do know that he's an old man, but then again most of the people who come here are like our parents age. lol

Now that I am officially an old man, I should stop calling Ngone old man.

Haatu....Spit out ninyahow. Hate guesses.

Narniah   

Che -Guevara;886178 wrote:
Now that I am officially an old man, I should stop calling Ngone old man.

Lol That old grumpy man has surpassed what we call old. He's so ancient every time he posts something I can almost hear his bones creak and crack. He's always moaning and groaning about something.:P

Che your alright tho for an old man lol

Fanisha   

If I was giving the chance to date any dude from SOL, I would choose from these three even though I have never met them.

Johnny B

Che

and Castro

They just sound so pen genius and cool in

congrats che!!! this is a day of infamy!! lol....if u would have ask me this serveral month or yrs ago if che was gonna be stud of sol, i would said ...not in this planet!!....but being in planet earth for sometime now, i guess i can say shyte happens!! I mean...what could go wrong...after all, we have pple like alpha blondy ( who by the way is alleged to be a dude but has surname, such as alpha b!! ...lol), che who is in his 60s but stillcan make a daqan celis xaliimos have wet dreams about him every nite!!

This incident was never explained in the history of planet earth!! Can anybody plz explain this logically~~!! it dont make no sense.

Fanisha;886203 wrote:
If I was giving the chance to date any dude from SOL, I would choose from these three even though I have never met them.

Johnny B

Che

and Castro

They just sound so pen genius and cool in

:)

How have you been?

Rudy...I am no stud. That said don't be like Apophis.

Showqi   

I use to dream about Somalina. Laakiin kii inkaari Ku dhacdeyga ahaa ee adminka la odhanayey ayaa inantii meesha ka eryey. iminka booskeedii waxaa galay Blue, Raula iyo Aaliyah.