Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would you date?

oba hiloowlow;885417 wrote:
lol Aaliyyah and Narniah

oba, even the sisters need some love and i have so much to give :D

i understand aaliyah recently listed herself on the imamul shafici islamic centre in toronto as available with GSOH. narniah is waiting for a shy man-boy to formally ask her out....LOOOL...she told me herself after few speculative PM exchanges. i have made enquires to both regarding marriage but i suppose my good intentions have fallen on dead ears.

It has been narrated by Amr Ibn Akhwas. He relates that it was commanded by the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam "Be kind towards your women. Take heed! You have rights over your women and your women also have rights over you. Their rights over you are that you provide food and clothing for them in good faith. Your rights over them are that they do not allow and nor do they give permission, for people to trespass into your house whose presence you dislike."

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;885530 wrote:
oba, even the sisters need some love and i have so much to give
:D

i understand aaliyah recently listed herself on the imamul shafici islamic centre in toronto as available with GSOH.

Lol@ Imamul Shafici islamic centre. There is no islamic centre with that name. Been hadaad sheegasid been run u eeg sheeg ayeey soomaali ku maahmaahda.

Aaliyyah;885542 wrote:
Lol@ Imamul Shafici islamic centre. There is no islamic centre with that name. Been hadaad sheegasid been run u eeg sheeg ayeey soomaali ku maahmaahda.

^ don't they also say somalis lie but kuma mahmaahan been?

you were my 3rd choice aaliyah. but you should be glad to make the short-list.....

wyre   

War faan badanaa :D

ok, to be fair i'ld have dated some of SOL women but those I think cute are older than me.

and those young ones i am not interested in them :D