Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Mohamed Diini - Islamic lectures

Aaliyyah   

The brother in these videos Mohamed Diini is eloquent and very knowledgeable walaal. May Allah subhanuhu wa ta'aala make us all like him ameen yaa Rab. I was very inspired by him please take the time to listen to his lectures..

Mario B   

Naxar Nugaaleed;885374 wrote:
This guy one time started a discussion with nuclear weapons, I had to quitley excuse myself

NN as usual has to put a downer on a religious thread. War NN, keep private conversations, private. :)

Last time I heard the brother got hitched recently. I also heard that he is related to the first Somali Pilot (i.e Ali Matan) I had the opportunity to attend several lectures of his nothing too exciting really! Their only golden 'boy', cidaha have something to be proud of.

Blessed   

We need more religious leaders like him, Mashaallah.

p.s Yes, he is married to an equally wonderful sister in London. lol

Aaliyyah   

GaroweGal;885403 wrote:
Last time I heard the brother got hitched recently. I also heard that he is related to the first Somali Pilot (i.e Ali Matan) I had the opportunity to attend several lectures of his nothing too exciting really! Their only golden 'boy', cidaha have something to be proud of.

I don't know if his lectures should even be exciting after all they suppose to serve as a reminder. But, I do find the way he conveys his lectures amazing, he is a great speaker mashallah. And good to hear he is hitched lol...alle ha u siyaadiyo.

Aaliyyah   

*Blessed;885408 wrote:
We need more religious leaders like him, Mashaallah.

p.s Yes, he is married to an equally wonderful sister in London. lol

We certainly do. He is a great role model for all of us.

P.s Mashallah May Allah subhanuhu wa ta'ala bless their union. And he deserves an equally amazing sister, waa nin somalinimadiisa, diintiisa, iyo dhinac walba ka dhisan.

Blessed   

^ Off course, that's a given. I made that remark of him because he speaks of issues that are relavent to the day.

Ameen@ Aaliyah.