Sign in to follow this  
hanad

An Arab Ghost Story

hanad   

A professor at the University of Texas is giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their

hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" 15 students raise their hands. "That's a great response. Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. But let me ask you one question... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" One four eyes an Arab student way in the back raises his hand.

The professor is astonished. He takes off his glasses, takes step back, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has claimed to have slept with a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." With a grin, and begins to make his way up to the stage. As he walks slowly toward the stage, the professor says, "Well, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost." The student replies,

"Ghost?!? Now way prof.!... From way back there I thought you said "Goats."

hanad   

Salaan Isra.

I guess u lived in Arab world..Da phat life huh.I think the Arabs would rather hear or justify wit a Cow instead of Goat ehehehe

Sad 2 c expordted poor Cows 4rm Somalia 2 end up wit an Arab Man. lol