Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Keydmedia Video

Jacpher don't get me wrong i said Morgan is the worst because he was working under the name of the government while Caydiid and qeybdiid where Mooryaaan rebells ma garatay and i aint just talking about the south but in the north too, tan kale isn't it disgusting that a man working for government are saying '' Waa dagaal hebel and hebel naf harayaa ma jiro''.. I dnt know what happened in Araare thus i can't speak about it sxb.

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;885319 wrote:
Jacpher don't get me wrong i said Morgan is the worst because he was working under the name of the government while Caydiid and qeybdiid where Mooryaaan rebells ma garatay and i aint just talking about the south but in the north too, tan kale isn't it disgusting that a man working for government are saying '' Waa dagaal hebel and hebel naf harayaa ma jiro''.. I dnt know what happened in Araare thus i can't speak about it sxb.

Sxb I don't think this is about Morgan vs Caydiid vs Qeybdiid. This is about Keyd Media manipulating the facts of that horrible ugly day of Araare. You were naive to repeat the words of the narrative in the end video like a good parrot does.

The video concluded by suggesting Morgan took part every xasuuq in the country which you repeated as if it is a factual statement. Why? I am not here to defend anyone but that's just not true. Keyd Media is attempting to re-write history by editing twenty year old videos. Why? In 2012 they have hard time accepting the ugly reality of the civil war why? In this day and age, a grown man is adding a voice over to change the context of video that speaks for itself? Araare battle wasn't about USC lead by Caydiid revenging for his relatives vs Siyaad Barre haraadigiisa. Educate yourself first about the events of that day before you blindly argue Caydiid was correct in revenging against Siyaad Barre in Araare.

Jacpher;885325 wrote:
Sxb I don't think this is about Morgan vs Caydiid vs Qeybdiid. This is about Keyd Media manipulating the facts of that horrible ugly day of Araare. You were naive to repeat the words of the narrative in the end video like a good parrot does.

The video concluded by suggesting Morgan took part
every xasuuq
in the country which you repeated as if it is a factual statement. Why? I am not here to defend anyone but that's just not true. Keyd Media is attempting to re-write history by editing twenty year old videos. Why? In 2012 they have hard time accepting the ugly reality of the civil war why? In this day and age, a grown man is adding a voice over to change the context of video that speaks for itself? Araare battle wasn't about USC lead by Caydiid revenging for his relatives vs Siyaad Barre haraadigiisa. Educate yourself first about the events of that day before you blindly argue Caydiid was correct in revenging against Siyaad Barre in Araare.

sxb you only write what you wanna read when did i say Aideed was correct on the Araare point when i clearly stated that i dont know what happened there?

Apophis;885324 wrote:
Oba, in addition to directing my upcoming movie, you'll also be playing Aidid and Jacpher will be your loyal lieutenant (until later when he'll in fact betray you). Now who wants to play General Morgan? (I'll be making brief appearance as Jalle Siyaad). Lets do this.

LOL!

Abwaan   

Lol@Apo...are u still playing Jaalle Siad's role?:D Then you must be the father of all.....Cajaladdan dhiiga yeysan nagu karin, Soomaali waa is laysay, nin walbana wuxuu jecelyahay buu dadka u sheegay. Xoogaa waa la kala farsamo roonaaday oo ninna cajaladdiisa wuxuu ku duubtay orda reer hebel soo booba oo bukaarta soo faaga, ninna wuxuu dhahay haddii aad qoriga dhigtid anigu cid ahaan kuulama dagaalsani ee hio biyahaan cab. Caro badan ayaa jirtey berigaas iyo aqoon xumo laakiin maanta oo la arkay meesha ay tani na geysey qofkii is waala ayaa aniga igala liita. meeshan asxaan la iskuma falin. Ilaahay Soomaalida haka dhigo kuwo garta dhibka ay colaaddu leedahay.

Yunis   

On all Keydmedia posts seen here, one thing is always expected:D. You can always count on Abwaan and his claims of 'Keydmedia xog badan bay hayaan',. What xog? , all they posses is qashin.

ofcourse, they are free to pre-package single sided selected clips, dubbed them with fake patriot voice-overs and produce million of these snippets if it suits them. But, what I failed to understand is how one considers these as xog?.

Even going further to list and say all involve either foreign or Somali are evil, a bitter irony of that is staring at the mockery done here in the name of media by Keymedia and yet, betray them as part in parcel of greater evil we are all suppose to be guilty off, when they are the once creating qashin as history. laakin, which other rebel group (they were many) or their children is doing this nonsense horta? its only one...

Abwaan   

Yunis, in case you missed it I said cajaladahaan yeysan dhiigga nagu karin. Waxaan malaha adiga ayey kugu cusub yihiin dad baa early 90s-kii fiirsan jirey. I know that Keydmedia selected some clips from its archives and that might be one sided to some but it is still "Xog" if you don't see it like that kuguma khasbayo, laakiin ha isku deyin inaad aniga go'aan ii gaartid. Maxaad la kululalaanaysaa oo waxani dhib kuugu hayaan haddii san wax jirin. Dadkaan dhaawaca ah ee la waraysanayo sidaan u fahmey waa USC. I told you in qofba siduu rabo uu tiisa uga gado and Keydmedia is no different. Kacaanka did the same, every group did it too, simple and they would call their opponent's one qashin. Civil war waa wax aad u fool fun, balse ilmaha aan hadda joogin ee aan dhalan inay doonaan inay wixii dhacay arkaan baa alga yaabaa. Inay arkaan side Soomaalidu u dagaalantay, weliba waaban caymannaa oo waaban is bixinnay ee side Rwanda hadday dhici lahayd bahashu way ka fool xumaan lahayd.

Abwaan   

Apophis;885390 wrote:
^^yes I'm still playing Jalle Siyaad. I'm trying to capture on camera the unseen side of the General : the great conversationalist, man of infinite wit, deep thinker and a ravenous ladies man. I'm perfect for the role.

Abwaan I'm giving you the role of the former Kenyan president, Moi; who advises his old school buddy to come chill at his bachelor pad in Nairobi. I'm afraid you won't appear on screen though , we need only your voice in a telephone conversation.

Ps:Haatu has also expressed an interest in the role.

lol@Apo. I don't want to play Moi's role. Aniga kuwa fiirsanaya lee igu dar.

Jacpher   

Yunis;885392 wrote:
On all Keydmedia posts seen here, one thing is always expected:D. You can always count on Abwaan and his claims of 'Keydmedia xog badan bay hayaan',. What xog? , all they posses is qashin.

ofcourse, they are free to pre-package single sided selected clips, dubbed them with fake patriot voice-overs and produce million of these snippets if it suits them. But, what I failed to understand is how one considers these as xog?.

Even going further to list and say all involve either foreign or Somali are evil, a bitter irony of that is staring at the mockery done here in the name of media by Keymedia and yet, betray them as part in parcel of greater evil we are all suppose to be guilty off, when they are the once creating qashin as history. laakin, which other rebel group (they were many) or their children is doing this nonsense horta? its only one...

Sxb don't waste your breath on Abwaan. The man believes Caydiid was mujaahid and was cleansing the fa***** infidels out of the country. He's hiding behind the excuse Soomaali wey is leysay, cajaladaan yeysan dhiig idinku karin. You see the problem is not with cajalad or Keyd Media, it is YOU that dhiiga isuku karinaya. He's giving the clip a pass and going after those raising the inaccuracy of the clip and the attempt of re-writing history. Like the voice over in the clip, Abwaan ends the conversation by saying Soomaali wey dagaashay kuligeed, maxaa laga dheefay civil war? Waa mar wixii la oran lahaa la dhameystay. Keyd Media is disingenuous in ending the clip with that statement after they meddled into old clan warfare and tried to open old wounds. Abwaan needs to answer what is Keydmedia trying to gain out of putting out these videos in this day and age? Is it because they know Caydiid the madman he was, he chose death and destruction in Araare when peace was an option? Is this because they know Caydiid was the only warlord in the country that managed to rampage the country from Gaalkacyo to Hoosingoow?

Abwaan   

Jacpher, qof been sheega waxaa ugu daran midka qof jooga been ka sheega. Wakhti badan ku dhumin maayo inaan kula sii wadwado maalayacniga aad la wareegeysid. Hadda xitaa waxaa dembi noqotay inaan iraahdo Soomaali waa dagaashay ee hallaga gudbo miyaa? Adiga iska ignore-garee taladayda ee wixii kula gudboon samee, bal inaan kaa cesho. Abwaan haddii uu Keydmedia ahaan lahaa jawaabta su'aasha aad raadineysid waa ku siin lahaa, balse I am not Keydmedia. Email inay leeyihiin baan filayaa ee orod weydii wixii su'aal ah ee aad qabto, haddii cajalado aad ku raddineysid haysidna soo xoor ama iyagaba u d i r.

Ugu dambayntii aniga iyo adiga qofkii warlord difaacay, Jawaabta halkan bay ku jirtaa: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/63705-Abdullahi-Yusuf-in-the-eyes-of-true-Somalis?highlight=Jacpher+Yusuf

Yunis   

@Abwaan – sxb Dhiig iguma kicin these stitched-up video from Keymedia, laakiin waxbaan ku waydiiyay. How come your doubletalk adrenaline hits the roof whenever these keydmedia vids appear by mumbling arguments like this one.

Waxaan malaha adiga ayey kugu cusub yihiin dad baa early 90s-kii fiirsan jirey

90s-kii? not true, everyone else did it in the 90’s, yes. Keydmeida in their malice assault on history in trying to glorify USC’s thuggish past is the only one doing this divisive and dangerous qashin today (Nov-2012) in order to rehash old wounds.

….
but it is still "Xog"
if you don't see it like that kuguma khasbayo, laakiin ha isku deyin inaad aniga go'aan ii gaartid

Maba kuu gaarin g'aan, laakiin don’t speak for others who also might consider keyd qashin as an authentic historical reference. I asked you directly and you finally answer it, by proclaiming it’s in fact ‘xog’, now, please don’t lecture me about wadaninimo or how we should learn from it and move on, you can’t have it both ways.

keydmedia and the HAG should really be careful seeing as how somali are copycats and seeing as there is plenty of civil war footage in the bags of old women and the desk of old men ...Everybody knows which side perpetrated the most hanious acts in the civil war, and there is plenty of evidence to proof it just from the UN....I wonder what the HAG would do if old footage re-surfaced showing the otherside of the bloody civil war....these cowards hide behind somalinimo , so in the name of somalinimo lets just put everything out in the light and see both sides of the story, the vermin will go underground again, I guarantee.