Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Chilling confessions of captured AS youth (the assisination of Dr. Axmed C/Raxman)..

Sad to see how these young men being brained washed and their lives wasted. Start at the 25th mins in part one, and then watch the part two

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Jacpher   

I too saw it few days ago but something is fishy about their story or the way it is put together. The two suspects come across as if they are telling you want you want to hear. I don't believe their story at all.

Mustafe   

The part about the main assassin praying right next to the sheikh is specially telling! Intuu ku ag tukadey buu hadhootona rasaas ku furay kawarran. Inkaari idinku dhacday. And jus imagine they were targetting two other big sheikhs aswell.

Jacpher, are you saying this is too good to be true confession, something that is being staged? I don't think little kids would have been rounded up and asked to confess and crime in this magnitude. They seem to know more than the average Faaraxs in their age to know about AS.

We just have to watch and see what kind of justice will be given to them. And that will be the telling story.

Jacpher   

^They should be if they are not.

Geelle: I am not saying the authorities staged fake confession or they rounded up innocent kids. If anything, the authorities should apply the capital punishment and make a lesson out of them. I am not buying the story these suspects are telling in the video. The guys seem to be telling what the public wants to hear. The Sheikh was a good man, he was wrongly targeted, AS is killing the culuma because they don't want people to learn xaqa, AS is bad and we were wrong, brainwashed by macalin dugsi..bla..bla. etc. I don't know if you followed this story closely, they aren't adding anything new that we didn't hear before. I don't think any of them took a full responsibility of the death of the Sheikh and all the crimes committed other than saying well I was carrying out the order of the ameer. And the man they are putting all the blame on is said to be hiding somewhere in Malaysia, rumor has it he denied it all. I think they are playing the system.