Sign in to follow this  
wyre

what colour is your hair?

Blessed   

LOL. There are many Somalis with light brown hair, there's even a Somali word for it; 'timo cawlan'. Henna (constant use) does darken it a little, but just live with it.

Narniah   

Maarodi;885184 wrote:
I've seen Somalis with light brown hair, but they mostly cut it short anyway so it isn't that distinguishable.

My dad's natural hair is like that, it's almost dark blond with a auburn/reddish hint.

wyre   

Taleexi;885466 wrote:
Horta inaad timo leedahay baa ka horaysa.

Haa, Xajki dhoweyd baan iska xiiray, welina si fiican iiguma eysan soo bixin :D

labellavida;885340 wrote:
Are you bantu, bro? Sorry, but no Somali person has this tough hair texture.

LOL@labella,

the 2012 pic is not me dee. this was the closest thing to the style i'm currently sporting. gosh, my hair is not like those bantu cockroaches. it actually moves with the air LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Haatu   

Come to think of it I actually know what wyre is talking about now. It's brown but not the western brown. My cousin has the same hair colour as you then, but you can only notice it when his hair is long. It's sort of like a bit darker than his skin tone.

waar naga daa Haatu. these people have this strange hair colour because of a deficiency of vitamin C+......how can Wyre suffer from this? he lives in Saudi Arabia for goodness sakes, isn't it a middle income country with a high HDI score?

Haatu   

War I was as skeptical as you at first but think about it and look around you, I'm sure you'll find at least one person with brown hair. It's not light brown but dark brown.

wyre   

i dunno if brown is the correct word, but am talking this dust like colour, as someone oo usoo lugeynaaye from mogadishu to kurtunwaarey, but the rest of the body is clean and he got some dust in his hair...

wyre;885550 wrote:
i dunno if brown is the correct word, but am talking this dust like colour, as someone oo usoo lugeynaaye from mogadishu to kurtunwaarey, but the rest of the body is clean and he got some dust in his hair...

Do you have dark brown like this:

zac-efron-medium_long-hairstyle-dark-bro