Sign in to follow this  
wyre

what colour is your hair?

Haatu;885079 wrote:
Imagine a Somali with brown hair? Bloody freaky...

It isn't freaky if you have the skin tone to match. Certain hair colours suit certain skin tones.

Aaliyyah   

Haatu;885079 wrote:
Imagine a Somali with brown hair? Bloody freaky...

You mean a somali with a blonde hair is freaky. I was getting my hair done sometime ago when this somali lady asked the hair dresser to dye her hair blonde. I was like is she kidding?. ( I wonder if that lady was Labellavida hahah)

Coming back to the topic I think brown hair is beautiful and bluelicious is right it suits certain skin tones.

Ibtisam   

Most people have dark brown hair- some darker than others. Very few people have jet black hair. :D Somali women either have very dark brown hair or dust brown light on the edge/ends.

Apo: My hair is mostly black and red tips with ginger fringe, and few blue strands. In addition all this sunlight is making them lighter so black is fading to brown.

Aaliyyah, blond was the it thing to do a few years back. Gloden blond with black and dark brown strands. All the brides had it. :D

NGONGE   

Is this the worst topic that has ever been posted on SOL? In my days, whenever a guy talked about getting a haircut (never mind changing hair colour) we called him Leyla. Err..where is Leyla this morning?

Somalia   

NGONGE;885140 wrote:
Is this the worst topic that has ever been posted on SOL? In my days, whenever a guy talked about getting a haircut (never mind changing hair colour) we called him Leyla. Err..where is Leyla this morning?

You are hating man, stop hating. :eek:

chubacka   

I personally enjoy these ridiculous threads, they lighten the mood. Haha.

Embrace your natural colour dear man, and post a picture of your head so we can judge how much of a brunette you really are.

NGONGE   

Somalia;885160 wrote:
You are hating man, stop hating. :eek:

Wait for your turn, Samsam. I was talking to Leyla there.