Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somalia picks Miss East Africa representative

Somalia   

The fever for this year’s Miss East Africa is picking up as Somalia announced Halifa Ayan Yusuf as its representative for the finals planned for Dar es Salaam in December.

Halifa-Ayan-Yusuf.jpg

Miss Halifa Ayan Yusuf

Coordinator of event, Rena Callist said that the 21 girl born in Hargeisa in Somalia is ready for the finals at the Mlimani City Hall on December 7.

She will join other finalist Jocelyne Diana Maro (22), (Tanzania), Akuot Philip Suzan (Southern Sudan), Rahwa Afeworki (Eritrea), Lula Teklehaimanot (Ethiopia), Mugisha Nadege (Burundi), Annabelle Marvel Pointe (Seychelles) and Ayisha Nagudi (Uganda). Callist said preparations for the finals are in top gear as they are headng towards the finals.

http://kenyadailyeye.jibostudios.com/?p=50503

Rena Callist said that the 21 girl born in Hargeisa in Somalia is ready for the finals at the Mlimani City Hall on December 7.

Somaliland representing Somalia ,,,, I like that :D

i hope when miss somaliland/somalia goes on her first trip aboard she develops a taste for the fast life. when she comes back to h-town, i'll marry her and take her. imagine that! i'll have the trophy stunner babes i've always craved. :D