Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Cabdi Cawar being forced to leave boosaaso by Farooles admin .

Media seems to be exaggerating things. I don't see any reason why would the government do something that would jeopardize their case. When they are the ones requested him to bring the opposition and the government closer so they can meet in middle ground. He's there to promote the peace and the stability of the region. He's neither campaigning nor intent to inject himself in the local PL politics. That being said, he will be speaking to the media in the coming days and I guess he will clear things out for the rumormongers!!

Love Somalia;885071 wrote:
Is there any viable reason behind this handicap (Xaanshi Xunuf's) irrational hatred of Dr Abdiweli?

he sees puntland in his nightmares...seeing as how they have managed to outsmart his fairyland country economically and militarily...haters are aloud to hate. ask him why in 2003 reer somalialnd almost wiped each other out over qamadi..and he will have a heart attack.

Somalia   

Sulleiman The Great;885094 wrote:
he sees puntland in his nightmares...seeing as how they have managed to outsmart his fairyland country economically and militarily...haters are aloud to hate. ask him why in 2003 reer somalialnd almost wiped each other out over qamadi..and he will have a heart attack.

In their 1990s wars, one of the battles I think in 1994, was about how 1 clan attacked another during a qat delivery! :D

Love Somalia;885071 wrote:
Is there any viable reason behind this handicap (Xaanshi Xunuf's) irrational hatred of Dr Abdiweli?

Why so angry i just posted news from horseednet.com one of Puntlands own websites. Dr Osman even post news from horseednet.com and called it Puntlands most reliable news website. Dont attack me i am just the messenger.

Xaaji Xunjuf;885097 wrote:
Why so angry i just posted news from horseednet.com one of Puntlands own websites. Dr Osman even post news from horseednet.com and called it Puntlands most reliable news website. Dont attack me i am just the messenger.

horseed was shut down by puntland administration after publishing false information intended to destabilize the region, from that day on they have been trying to strike back and failed over and over again.

Xaaji Xunjuf;885097 wrote:

Angry? No sir. It's an example of an insult being targeted towards a complete stranger without due cause, a form of behaviour that I'm certain you're very familiar with. :cool:

Having worked closely with the last Premier's (Sharmarke, Farmaajo and Abdiweli), I can categorically state that by far Abdiweli was the best Prime Minister Somalia has had in recent history, possibly ever. That is the standard opinion across the board for all who have spent time working at the heart of the government. Find a person who has worked with Abdiweli with a bad thing to say about him, and I'm ready to pay out.

The nation should be grateful for his work in ending the transition, drafting a constitution, the first step in a state and society being a 'rule of law' based society, and for setting up a fair mechanism to select the leaders of the 'Federal Government of Somalia', thus ensuring the elimination of the two Sharif's from the political scene. If you had a clue of just how hard the man worked, minimum 20 hour days for 13 months, you'd pipe down and keep those imbecilic thoughts to yourself.