Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

I hate my life

Garnaqsi   

Apophis;884553 wrote:
Yeah but all the girls want to be with the heretic and all the guys want to be like the heretic so we got the world covered. But don't feel too bad, you guys got heaven. But then again, all the cool parties/people will be in hell so...
:D

That had me in stitches! Brilliant! :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;884489 wrote:
evry girl i try to talk to is dissing me:(

wat should i do? Help needed!!!!!!

:(
:(:confused:

Imagine how life would be , if you were working in the cotton fields of ivory coast and such.

I think life would be less troubling for you

women are a waste of time and any time wasted on thinking about receiving their validation is time wasted. they are nothing without men and women are defined by men.

Abwaan   

Cambuulo iyo bun;884489 wrote:
evry girl i try to talk to is dissing me:(

wat should i do? Help needed!!!!!!

:(
:(:confused:

go to Baadiye, no dissing there, specially

That you are Mr. Diaspora.:D

War ileen ragu waa jabay. Aaway, kartidii, raganimadii iyo awoodii raga lagu yaqaanay? :) Dhibka nimanka soo gaara waxaan ogaan jiray iyadoo la qarsado, oo hadana karti loogo baxo. Ma saan baa u danbeesay? Nin yahow hadii eey mid ku diiday, boqolaalo kale ayaa buuxanee midoo yar xoog kusoo xareeyso (kafta:)).

wyre   

Brother, kill your self, rat poison is cheap in the markets but as you are going to die and leave this world I would just advice you to buy the most expensive poison which kills faster, let no one get your dhaxal ;)

wyre   

or you can cut a part of your body, gabdhaha are very much full of naxariis, or indhaha iska dul duleeli and tell them ilaahaa saan ii galay gabar igu rabtana malahan, you'll find more than one oo naxariis darteed kugu raacdo :P

Cambuulo iyo bun, boo hoo. Maybe you should do less eating cambuulo and looking like a soft woman and start hitting the gym more often. Women like a man who is fit, confident and has swag. You probably don't have that so they don't look your way. Plus, women like men who are bad boys or playa playas. They like men who will treat them like shyte and throw them around. Not a miskin, good guy who tries to impress her every minute. Waryaa, rag mahtihid.

Hope that helps. :)

Cambuulo iyo bun;884812 wrote:
Hun i hit the gym 4 times a week since 3 years back so im fit. talking about Swag im gonna show you my swag then be the judge allrigt?

AmMadeBrownHat.jpg

B299GKH.jpg

dacas.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq5ZDCWFUR0teqOAC3O6k

#swag

tumblr_mcqoiplcre1r9jhwp.gif

my man are you them freshies la ilaaha