Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

I hate my life

Bean man isn't that too extreme to hate your life because there are no women in it. Life is not all about women. By the way what happened to your last woman? You lose some you win some.

Narniah   

If all the women you want seem to be into 'playas' aka Badboys maybe you need to change your horizon, no? Find like minded women who are into your type. Isn't there someone for everyone?

Don't be upset, I'm sure it can't be that bad.-_-

Showqi   

Wadani;884504 wrote:
Oba, hada ogow rag aan buugaas ubaahnayn ayaa jira e:cool:

Yup a real Geeljire doesn't need a book to seduce Xuuralceyn. Only Ciyaal Baraf need a book to know how to talk a woman.....

Narniah;884512 wrote:
If all the women you want seem to be into 'playas' aka Badboys maybe you need to change your horizon, no? Find like minded women who are into your type. Isn't there someone for everyone?

Don't be upset, I'm sure it can't be that bad.
-_-

i guess time will tell :P, thanks for the advice!

Cambuulo iyo bun;884510 wrote:
Blue darling she left me, she said she wanted a real man.
:(
, I have been depressed since that

And I was happy for you that things were going well for you with her oh well I guess nothing lasts forever. All good things come to an end sooner or later. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start being optimistic it aint the end of the world plenty of fish in the ocean. Maybe you are looking at the wrong places where the wrong type of girls are. For example you find the promiscuous people at the club and the religious people at the mosque. So go figure out where you hangout and what kind of people are there and what you are looking for. Maybe you don't know what kind of women you looking for so you try every woman.

Cambuulo iyo bun;884523 wrote:
Apophis im having a tough period of my life i think

Blue dankeschön i will try that out!

You can do it bean man it's all in your head, whatever you make your mind conceive it can achieve. Remember every no is not a depressing moment instead it brings you closer to your yes.

STOIC   

I thought you lost your job or something serious like health problem...Warya take a Tylenol and go to sleep.Start fresh tomorrow..Life is bigger than Cashaaq dhigaag