Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Bossaso Officially Flooded. SOL ENEMIES REJOICE. VIDEO

We got people like this who are delusional, they feel as everyone is agianst them.

Clearly this is single persons ,imagine regionally .

this gotta a photo shop shyte!! RAin in the b-town!! I guess the mayan calender is correct!! we only 2 more months on planet earth since its raining in B-town.

Che -Guevara;884307 wrote:
Considering you are the ONLY one who posted any topic about it, we can fairly say you are one celebrating.

Dr Osman does pretend allot. I thought Sandy just hit Bari.

STOIC   

Warya Dr. this is weak attempt of a sad excuse.You are better than this...Take a chill warya.People will correct you only if they care about you. I will recommend you to take a break from unsavory forums.Stay away from Internet for a week. Befriend Someone who is NOT from your clan. Try to curb the ragging hormones of qabiil every time they kick in...You not responsible for all people from Bosaso

Ibtisam   

Berbera was flooded too. Only people celeberating I saw were the kids, some who have never seen rain in Berbera. I thought the place was going to join up with the sea. I got out quick- up the mountains and on to Hargeisa in record time. lol