Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Fozia Yusuf Xaji Adan lands in Mogadishu

Samafal   

Complicated;884263 wrote:
^^ So? The government needs money to work, who cares how or who it comes from.

Any NGO would be better than what we had for the last 2 decades.

How would it be better? What do you know about Somali Community Organizations in London? They are blood suckers who claim money on poor people and keep it for themselves. This lady was among them and it will be disaster giving her any ministerial post.

Taleexi   

War miyaad waalateen?, Khaatumoseeg maatadooda uun baan moodayey in la torture gareeyo. Illeyn waa nin qoyani biyo iskama dhowro.

She's switching with Xaglstoosoye except she might get more than token cabinet position.

Ngonge.....I think picking on espouses has become more than AT thing, remember the New Prime Minister's wife.

I guess if you can't become official up north ,it's to be one down south.

If this is true she might loose her citizenship in somaliland some might say lol

Abwaan   

Samafal;884287 wrote:
How would it be better? What do you know about Somali Community Organizations in London? They are blood suckers who claim money on poor people and keep it for themselves. This lady was among them and it will be disaster giving her any ministerial post.

Samafal I agree with you that Those com. organizations(aren't they like that everywhere) are mostly may be 99.99% thieves...lol:D. Bye the way, I don't think this lady will be made a minister. At least according to anigu xogtaan hayo.

Ilaah baan idin ku dhaarshe,what can this old opportunistic/parasitic habar bring to mogadishu and its people? kun dollar xitaa miyey ku soo kordhin kartaa on the average person.i just hate when every tom and di ck wants to get higher political offices with out any effor/sweat.

Showqi   

Eng.Cadde;884472 wrote:
Ilaah baan idin ku dhaarshe,what can this old opportunistic/parasitic habar bring to mogadishu and its people? kun dollar xitaa miyey ku soo kordhin kartaa on the average person.i just hate when every tom and di ck wants to get higher political offices with out any effor/sweat.

Eng. Cade this woman did a lot of good things for the Somali people: she was a diplomat in the 80s and has worked in different Embassies for the Siyad Barre government, she was also a high ranking officer. Markii ay dowlada Soomaaliya burburtayna Jaamacad ayey ka sameysay Hargeysa. Inkasta oo xitaa iyada naftirkeedu ay kursi raadineyso haddana waa gabadh aqoon iyo karti leh oo ummadda Soomaaliyeed wax u qaban karta. I dont know about you but I was wearing daipers when she was running in a office...

Setting up the NDP party was her first move to the politics wagon and she failed.

She was one of the main characters behind the establishment of the Hargeisa University ,,, but then she could not manage to become the President of the uni despite her endless & aggressive efforts. At last, she was the university's main problem.

I don't even wana talk about her husband ,,, :D