Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

This is what i have been warning you people about. Smh

A bunch of youth having fun that is all ................

Remember we have different cultures and because you live in the west does not mean their culture is right. Men holding hands for example is the norm here but we know what it means in the west.

Caadi iska dhiga dhib ma jireee ...... It is just that women in that video did not want to move to the dance floor and left the boys alone :D

uchi   

I always pictured oba to look like one of those dudes. Oba are you sure that's not you in the video, and here trying to increase your hit count?

Kulmiye   

anytime you are in this kind of situation just grab a hand of a girl and beg her to dance, or your chance of scoring a girl that night is slim to none.

wyre   

If you think this is wrong, then men should stop hugging when saying bye or after a long time meet :P:D

Yunis   

Some folks here should visit back home. you'll find grown men sleeping on the same bed. Smiling friends with their hands over each other's shoulders or holding hands fingers entwined, none of these are considered disgusting.

uchi;884235 wrote:
I always pictured oba to look like one of those dudes. Oba are you sure that's not you in the video, and here trying to increase your hit count?

Brother what have i done to you to get offended in that way? :(

wyre   

Yunis;884295 wrote:
Some folks here should visit back home. you'll find grown men sleeping on the same bed. Smiling friends with their hands over each other's shoulders or holding hands fingers entwined, none of these are considered disgusting.

yeah, oba didn't see anything yet, dhaqancelis list in lagu daruu u baahanyahay, alpha and carafaat's list :D

wyre   

there is nothing wrong with two straight guys sleeping in one bed, one will face the others legs, and that is all, but if you think that is wrong Oba-yow ina adheerow you are not fine, dhaqtar ku baaro ayaa laguu raadinaa :D

Somalia   

Mustafe;884208 wrote:
Whatever this is, its utterly disgusting! Disgusting disgusting disgusting! And I doubt this is in Somaliland by the way, we don't get down like that.

It's in Crown Hotel Hargeisa :D

wyre   

get lost waryee :P

raula;884426 wrote:
damn they wasted a classic NDOMBOLO..on stiff guys:D that's a disgrace.

lol @ ndombolo on stiff guys :D:D