Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

This is what i have been warning you people about. Smh

Apophis;884157 wrote:
What kind of a party is this where the men are dancing while the women Holla. It should be the other way around.

As Che would say, we need to contextualize. Perhaps this a new mating ritual within the region.

I know just the man we need to sort this out:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBuTcSK9wVmdDikxfAYPg

STOIC   

Heh.I guess you never wobble or done electric slide which are bantu dhakaan...I see their dance harmless and a bit tastless for men grinding near each other..at least they should have kept distance

war Gagnam style is something cool but it will be popular for a short term like that ai se eu te pego dance but this will change our whole culture ninyahow after 15 years we gonna do this stuff:

All im against is we abandoning our rich culture

Garnaqsi   

Apophis;884165 wrote:
You can't call few faraxs prancing about niiko. Besides why is this bothering you that much? Let the kids have some fun.

This.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;884167 wrote:
Apo its just wrong its so non somali stuff i rather see Dhaanto,Jaandheer,shirib and etc any day than this bantu dance from Tanzania and mozambique

He's justifying this gayness smh

Ibtisam   

Reading the comments I was expecting something else. Even if I close one eye and squint with the other it looks nothing like Niiko- it is just farah's doing the marching/ jogging man as usual- I hate that. Horrible dancing - if it can be called dancing that is!!!

Only people with dirty mind and hidden tendencies would find this dirty dancing, Normality points to it being the typical doing the jogging man combined with Arab shoulder twitch to French music. :D

Mustafe   

Whatever this is, its utterly disgusting! Disgusting disgusting disgusting! And I doubt this is in Somaliland by the way, we don't get down like that.