Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I got an awesome Idea

Wadani   

Bluelicious;884343 wrote:
It's all about the facial features which makes a person good looking it's not really about the skin colour. Someone can have a light skin and yet not be good looking where as maybe someone who has a darker skin could have better facial features and be more good looking then that person. It's wrong for some people to think light skin colour equals being beautiful. Beauty is in all skin colours.

+1

wyre   

Sangub said "shit haddii ey caay tahay maxaa af ingiriisiga looga saari waayey"

Now "kuwaan haddey afrikaan aheyn maxaa carabaha loogu dari waayay :D

wyre   

oba hiloowlow;884450 wrote:
im dark as night and i still get them xaliimos its all about the game sxbayaal.
:D

War heedhe faanka jooji dee :D

Narniah   

Alpha Blondy;884278 wrote:
Narniah,

i suspected you were a closet ''i like pretty boys and light skinned men''. i do not look like a chris brown or j cole but i'm glad that women like you are a minority in our society.

Lol Alpha what's wrong with anything I said? I never said I personally like Chris brown or J cole for that matter. I was doing my bit to ensure sistas don't go looking for black men out the race when we have our very own.

I still haven't voiced anything about what I personally find attractive the topic wasn't about that.

Chimera. You don't have to show me that video to make me believe that we have some good looking Somali men. There's no need for you to define for me what I like or don't. If you want to know so bad, you can ask me instead of writing me a self explanatory paragraph and some drivel of what I 'supposedly think or believe'.

Narniah;884121 wrote:
If you want to marry Chris brown lookalike or J cole. Guess what you don't have to venture out the Somali race at all. Did you know we have some brothas who kinda look like that? I know what you thinking, don't worry they come in good tribes too.
:)

This way you'll have your families blessings and you won't be disowned. Everyones happy!
:)

Im here for ya anyday..xxx Cambuulo :cool::rolleyes:

Narniah   

Wadani;884475 wrote:
So Narniah, what do u find attrative in men?

Lol, lil awkward answering that.^_^

I'll think about it, ok? lol

Cambuulo iyo bun;884487 wrote:
Im here for ya anyday..xxx Cambuulo :cool::rolleyes:

Lol, where did that come from? *Rolleyes* plus (xx)..