Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I got an awesome Idea

Narniah   

If you want to marry Chris brown lookalike or J cole. Guess what you don't have to venture out the Somali race at all. Did you know we have some brothas who kinda look like that? I know what you thinking, don't worry they come in good tribes too.:)

This way you'll have your families blessings and you won't be disowned. Everyones happy!:)

Narniah   

Blackflash;884137 wrote:
I have a storage room for all of my terrible ideas. I recommend that you invest in one as well.

TH4Kg.jpg

Che -Guevara;884139 wrote:
N why do they wanna marry him?

I don't think they wanna marry him. They just feel attracted to him. Btw I said Look'Alike!

Wadani   

I've been told I look like Chris brown before, and trust me I did not take it as a compliment. To me, he looks like a light skin daanyeer lol.

Narniah, I think girls find any light skin guy attractive without even really taking in the facial features. I know many handsome darker brothers who don't get as much attention from girls as average looking light skin guys.

Ibtisam   

Lol So many thoughts popped into my head- but none of them are fit for public airing.

Each to their own.

Che lol that was one of my thoughts-

Chimera   

This is a case of indoctrination. Narniah doesn't really feel attracted to Chris Brown for his 'looks' but is enamoured by the hype that surrounds him, and the music he produces, same with Neyo, otherwise Narniah would have simply passed them on the street if they were your average joes. This is the problem Somali men face today, in the grand of scheme of things they have been reduced to average joes. There are no straight pathways for them to reach global fame, most don't have the connections and those that do, are emotionally blackmailed by the community to give up their singing ways like that rising artist Q. Here comes my point, when sisters are bombarded with J-coles, Chris Browns and Lilly Waynes, instead of J-Jama, Guled Warsame and Lil'Farah, their standard of 'handsomeness and beauty' changes as well.

I'm not gay, but even I know the Somali guys in this video are better looking than 99% of the male-artists in the music-industry today, the difference is one group has the hype, the other is demonised, emotionally blackmailed and isn't given a chance to strike big. The likes of K'naan are rare.

[/end rant]

Narniah;884121 wrote:
If you want to marry Chris brown lookalike or J cole. Guess what you don't have to venture out the Somali race at all. Did you know we have some brothas who kinda look like that? I know what you thinking, don't worry they come in good tribes too.
:)

This way you'll have your families blessings and you won't be disowned. Everyones happy!
:)

Narniah,

i suspected you were a closet ''i like pretty boys and light skinned men''. i do not look like a chris brown or j cole but i'm glad that women like you are a minority in our society.