Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Dowladda oo wadda qorshe ay doonayso inay maamul ugu samayso deegaannada Jubboyinka (XOG)

So we both concluded that doesn't matter what era we in and what year somali people in east,west,south ,north will never

be lead by someone other than their clan or close family member . Doesn't matter who its , as long its

Their clan in power.

The clan issue is not the biggest issue sharing a state and resources is the biggest challenge because the idea of sharing a state having one leader Amiir is a difficult task for the Somalis. For instance the current prime minister and president both belong to different tribes but even that goes wrong because the President is seeing as superior to the prime minister the idea that the entire country belongs to all Somalis is also very unfamiliar if you ask Somalis.Somalis are peoples with no republics prior to their short lived nationhood the concept of tribal homelands plays a vital role in modern day Somalia. And it will for years to come unless they reconstruct their societies in the near future.

The Zack   

walaalkis;884700 wrote:
Well said xaaji. This explains everything. I guess the late dictator wouldn't attack his own

countrymen up
north , if they would have listen to him

Daaaaaarn! Xaaji Xunjuf getting PWNED here!

Xaaji Xunjuf;884726 wrote:
The clan issue is not the biggest issue sharing a state and resources is the biggest challenge because the idea of sharing a state having one leader Amiir is a difficult task for the Somalis. For instance the current prime minister and president both belong to different tribes but even that goes wrong because the President is seeing as superior to the prime minister the idea that the entire country belongs to all Somalis is also very unfamiliar if you ask Somalis.Somalis are peoples with no republics prior to their short lived nationhood the concept of tribal homelands plays a vital role in modern day Somalia. And it will for years to come unless they reconstruct their societies in the near future.

Xaaji Somali problem is trablism, we all know all the disputes are coming from regions belonging to different clans. There is no way you cant tell me that's problem with kismaayo . We all got this fears of loosing our dignity and pride , if other clans move into our neighborhood.

It's easy to get alone as long we have no labels for places. Is easy for American Italian to move California and mixed race person move to new

York . The deal is Somalis world revolves around my tribe ,my family, my power .

We got tags in every corner in Somalia and its property of certain group. It's easy for society to live among each other , but the case for Somalia

is becoming more segregated society. I guess it's always been, we just don't admit it