Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Liiska wasiirrada dowladda cusub oo la filayo in dhowaan lagu dhawaaqo, sida la filayo 48 saacadood

Abwaan   

Waxaa liiskan ka dhex muuqda haweeneey laga dhigay deputy PM sidoo kalena qaban doonta jago wasiirnimo.....Wixii war ah dib kala soco, ciddii haysa xog dheeraad ahna ha soo xoorto, SOL ayaantaan siyaasadda waa ka aamustay.:D

Abwaan   

Apparently All-Gedo is the only website that is talking about it...They probably saw my post:D

Ra’isul Wasaare Dr Saacid oo goordhow ku dhawaaqaya Golihiisa Wasiirada

Print here| By: allgedo.com: Sunday, October 28, 2012 // u Jawaab

Ra’isul Wasaaraha dowlada Soomaaliya Saacid Faarax Garaad ayaa lagu wadaa in saacadaha soo aadan uu ku dhawaaqo golihiisa Wasiirada.

Warar lagu kalsoon yahay oo ay warbaahinta AOL ka heshay xarunta madaxtooyada ayaa sheegaya in lagu heshiiyay xubnihii xukumada cusub laguna dhawaaqi doono.

Latashiyadii ugu danbeeyay ayaa soo dhamaaday, waxaana Ra’isul wasaare Dr Saacid uu xalay lakulmay gudoomiyaha barlamaanka iyo Madaxweynaha isagoo kala hadlay qaabka uu xulashada usoo sameeyay.

Warar aan helnay ayaa sheegaya in xubnaha ilaa iyo haatan miiska saaran ay ku jiraan rag horey uga tirsanaa xukumadii Dr Gaas iyo kuwa kale oo cusub.

Hadii ilaa galabta uu Ra’isul Wasaare Dr Saacid ku dhawaaqi waayo xukumadiisa cusub, waxaa lasheegay in isniinta ay noqon doonto maalinta kama danbaysta ah.

AOL Kala soco Wararkii soo Kordha Insha Allah

Mario B   

Abwaan;883789 wrote:
.....SOL ayaantaan siyaasadda waa ka aamustay.
:D

I believe the President and the PM have put every fadhi khudir and non-fadhi khudir to sleep by moving at a snail's pace. I just hope we find out governments agenda, timeline and evaluation of it's programme for next 12 months.

Chimera   

Mario B;883818 wrote:
I believe the President and the PM have put every fadhi khudir and non-fadhi khudir to sleep by moving at a snail's pace.

LOL, as long as they have a plan, its all good.

I just hope we find out governments agenda, timeline and evaluation of it's programme for next 12 months.

Indeed, 2013 will be another important year, the make-or-break era.

Fanisha   

I saw the list and I think it is big time B.S. Not a single Awdiltes are included in the Wasiir list. We don't want to be part of the clan land, and we are not getting any love from the south, so we have no choice but to declare our own country. :) Viva to Adel Empire.

Abwaan   

Carafaat;883821 wrote:
Abwaan, warkaan ma Eedo aa kusoo sheegtay.
:D

Carafaat, forget questioning and finding out my sources. I just shared with you something that even Maryooleey websites did not.:D

Che -Guevara;883817 wrote:
Raxanreeb wrote something.

Oh, I forgot to look at Raxanreeb today. Is that the old list or new one Che?

Fanisha;883823 wrote:
I saw the list and I think it is big time B.S. Not a single Awdiltes are included in the Wasiir list. We don't want to be part of the clan land, and we are not getting any love from the south, so we have no choice but to declare our own country.
:)
Viva to Adel Empire.

:D Fanisha, I am not sure if Awdal is Land-free plus you moght not be the only group that did not get something. Next time Insha Allaah. I dont even care who gets what as long as they do their job.

Mario B   

Saalax;883827 wrote:
What is the point putting a Awdalite in the Koonfurian wasiir list, he won't be able to visit home anyway.

Spoken like a true clan thug. :eek: