Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Sandy

aero   

Tropical storms that hit the United States' eastern coast are given names. They retain their names once they've transformed into a full blown hurricane. They usually determine that based on the wind speeds if I'm not mistaken. They are not always women's names. In fact, if a new storm develops, it's name will be Tony. How do I know? These names have already been determined. Hell, they have names prepared till 2017. And oh, each name is in order in terms of the alphabetical sequence. "S" is the 18th letter of the alphabet making Sandy the 18th storm of the year.

^ barry manilow seems to agree!

Morning, just another day

Sad people pass my way

Looking in their eyes

I see a memory

I never realized

How sad you made me, oh Sandy

Well you came and you took without taking

But I sent you away, oh Sandy

Well you destroy and stopped me from defending

And I need you today, oh Sandy

STOIC   

Flashlight-Check.Water bottles-Check.Pasto and bariis in the storage room-check.Hiliib and banana-check.Canjeraa khamiir-check.. who needs breads.Two days of indoors sleeping..nothing can beat that!

Taleexi   

Malika;883596 wrote:
Why do hurricanes have female names? This is sexist, we females dont destroy, we build..heh

Because when you leave you guys take everything with you. Exactly as hurricanes do