Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Sandy

Abwaan   

Malika;883596 wrote:
Why do hurricanes have female names? This is sexist, we females dont destroy, we build..heh

:DMalika, they have male names too but the female ones are the most destructive.:D

Abwaan   

Nin-Yaaban;883850 wrote:
I have a feeling this is going to be HUGE DABEELO. Internetka ayaa xataa caawa slow iga ah.
:)

:D Nin-Yaaban, you must be in NY. Good luck to you mate.

Che -Guevara;884104 wrote:
My area is not badly hit and my residence is looking away from wind direction, infact my windows are open.

Seems like an average windstorm so far here in Toronto. The winds are between 60-80 km/h and we'll be getting 100+ winds tommorow but that's still not too bad.

The media was being a bit too apocalyptic for my tastes, but it's understandable considering what happened with Hurricane Hazel in Toronto.

^Some areas will probably not see what they predict but I think states like New Jersey and coastal areas in Delaware, Maryland, New York and New England should be concerned.

Apo.....Tusbaxa adaa kuu daaye.

Kulmiye   

over 7 million people are without power in 10 States. Super Storm SANDY is no JOKE. May Allah make it easy for everyone. This is similar to Hollywood and how they always betray doomsday in New York.

Yunis   

Sandy landed a large tree in my doorstep and is still causing intermittent power issues..., at least it got me WFH execuse in my macawiis....good luck with everyone else...

Apo....we are only accepting the downrodden and millioniores, you fall in neither category.

Ngonge....I slept with Windows wide open, weather has been warm.

Wow Yunis Good luck.