Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

My friend....

Who is a male just bought a new house. Wallahi, this house is so huge and it's really beautiful. I was over there the other day and we were talking about it and he was showing me around when out of nowhere he said to me, "you know you can live here too if you want. And, I was like what? How much is rent?" And, he continued with 'forget about the rent. you could live here rent free if you want to." I'm still shocked at this. What do you guys think? Should I take up his offer? The only thing that's really holding me back is him taking me to court for rent money if we have an altercation. :eek:

Apophis;883384 wrote:
Seems legit. Take the offer
:D

LoL. Seems like a such a nice guy. What could ever go wrong...move in with him and stay for free. :)

Next he will say he has surprise and blindfold you. The next thing you know, you find yourself in the kitchen and give you apron as gift. Don't let him buy the bed in your room....

Nin-Yaaban;883385 wrote:
LoL. Seems like a such a nice guy. What could ever go wrong...move in with him and stay for free.
:)

Warya, get back to posting about criminals.

Skeptic   

Too good to be true ... if he worked hard for that house, he wouldn't let a a companion reside in there so easly.

Just a sincere advice.

raula   

when i first started reading & it said "male friend who bought a house" & seems like the only person he has given a tour to is you for now OR at least you two were alone during the tour says A LOT..sister Lab..you might assume that the brother..."is just a friend" but he might think of you differently. Well, my advise sister is if you can still afford to pay rent..RENT, otherwise don't muddy the waters-you can ruin your relationship/friendship.

**ehem..I would have said differently during my free-loading college days (but then my family would've had my head on platter)if i lived w/a male friend. N'ways the world is complicated! STAY AWAY.

Coofle   

Adeer, There is no pure innocent 'friendship' between A male and A female....NEVER EVER...I am talking from long years of Experience Adeer..... its Either Inaabti, how you doing? ..... or like me ... Adeer Maxaad sheegteen....The latter never goes beyond superficial pleasantries and professional talk

Ibtisam   

^^^ superficial pleasantries and professional talk with people you live with? err living with strangers soon becomes a strange marriage where you share the dishes and cooking and noise- only thing missing is fighting about who picks up the kids from school. :D

Poster:

You said a male friend- how friendly are you willing to be with the male friend for free rent? The world is give and take- if he is giving you a free house to live in WITH him (I have been given free houses to live in for short whiles in various countries by male friends who lived else where or countries) but this friend wants you to live with him- he is expecting something back. Even you can figure that out- naaga dhaa just say you want the house and what ever else that comes with it if not then learn to pay for your way.

P.s. I hope it is not the married man :D

P.s.s. You have some interesting "friends" :P

P.s.s.s. IF he is gay then what I said above is wrong, he wants your shoes and dresses, but living with a gay man will have its own challenges.

Juxa   

Hmmmm

Ibti first married men are hot because another woman baa jafjafatay ie fed him, clean him, taught him lovely manners etc.

To the young poster, we women always pay for things, we never get anything for free whether we are guriga aabe, husband or a friend

The first two at least sharaf baad ku noolaan.

Now if the guy likes you and you like his house, it sounds good basis for real halal relationship. Stop being alone with him and his next offer may be even better

Ibtisam   

Juxa. His next offer is going to be do you want my big a*ss bed- it's free for you. :P lol

They are too far gone for waxaan aad sheegesid.

Married men are just silly running around still hitting on other women.

Juxa   

Ibti social status will not stop anyone from misbehaving

Aniguse I know one thing if he is still married yet looking around and sniffing like doofaar he won't leave his comfort

He just want bit of nacnac on the side