Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

14 year old raped by Mogadishu forces recovering in hospital

lets ask what the mr smiley think of this. He was concern with security while his army rape young girls in every region.

from alshabab into corrupt government filled with ex killers and rapist and still the government laughs daily like nothing going on.

Wadani   

Che no i won't, because they killed to achieve worldy gains and to satisfy their base desires at the expense of others, while I would kill them to avenge the innocent and tip the scales in favour of justice. Big difference there don't u think?

Yunis   

Degmada Yaaqshiid
iyadoo illaa iyo iminka aysan jirin cid ka tirsan maamulka Degmadaas oo ka hadashay Dhibaatada Aadanimo ee loo gaystay Gabadha yar ee Afar iyo Toban Jirka ah...

Maamul Xaaraan ah Cadaalada laga sugayo maxay tahay?

Che -Guevara;882666 wrote:
You want to turn into killer to kill killers. By the time, you are done murdering them, you will fit very criteria that you used to condemn them.

The innocent will be killed with these brutes running about, it's either them or the savages. You can only rehabilitate so many. We should focus on the young and those who have been disenfranchised over the decades but whatever is left over will be damaged goods.

Wadani   

Apo, who said I would or could do this in real life? lol. Also, explain how my morality is dubious, unless u were just itching to use that word all day?

Those forensic teams up north digging up would me a heck of lot more useful down there. Am gonna have a chimera moment suggest there needs to DNA and finger print database of all those serving in the armed forces then build a jail fortress on one of those islands of the coast.

Blackfash...These brutes are reflection of their society. You can't slice section of the society and hope for healing. More importantly, this of sort action undermines fledgling institutions in particular judiciary.

Wadani   

Yes I would kill child rapists and murderers, with in the confines of the judiciary, if given the means and capabilities. I wonder what kind of warped definition of justice it is u ascribe to? Care to enlighten those of us wallowing in Plato's cave?

Those of us in the diaspora can wait years for the proper institutions to be established, but what about those who have to live with these animals?

Considering every criminal will have the backing if his tol, a sub-hazard process and vigilant justice will only create more problems. A well out process is required.

Che -Guevara;882692 wrote:
Considering every criminal will have the backing if his tol, a sub-hazard process and vigilant justice will only create more problems. A well out process is required.

Fair enough. I'm just at a loss as to how they will be dealt with. The clan system is supposed to hold a criminals entire family accountable for their action, causing peer pressure to regulate unlawful behaviour. It seems like that feature is malfunctioning at this point (has it ever really worked outside of small towns?).

Mario B   

I believe we need to vet out the men and women who join the army, I believe they are enough decent men and women who could be attracted to this important institution. It will also be a good idea to have a squadron of female soldiers guarding IDP camps, these camps are full of women and children.

tumblr_m1aekmghjj1qfjkkao4_500.gif