Sign in to follow this  
hanad

Exuse 4 Running 4rm Da Police

hanad   

A man of 75 years of age bought a new BMW. He went for a test drive and started increasing the speed to 80 then to 90 and to 100km/h. He realised that he was tailed by a police car. He said to himself "it is a BMW, this is the time to real test the car."

He started speeding evenmore thinking that he is going to get ride of the police car. He couldn't get ride of the police car, so he had to pull over and stopped aside. When the police man sow the old man , he said" listen , if you give a good reason why you were speeding, I will let you go." The old man said" 4 months ago my wife left to marry a police man, and when I saw the police car I thought that it is the same police man and he is after me to return my wife back". The police man said " have a nice day sir, you can go" biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hanad:

A man of 75 years of age bought a new BMW. He went for a test drive and started increasing the speed to 80 then to 90 and to 100km/h. He realised that he was tailed by a police car. He said to himself "it is a BMW, this is the time to real test the car."

He started speeding evenmore thinking that he is going to get ride of the police car. He couldn't get ride of the police car, so he had to pull over and stopped aside. When the police man sow the old man , he said" listen , if you give a good reason why you were speeding, I will let you go." The old man said" 4 months ago my wife left to marry a police man, and when I saw the police car I thought that it is the same police man and he is after me to return my wife back". The police man said " have a nice day sir, you can go"
biggrin.gif

smile.gifsmile.gif that is funny...